How To Ship Your Yutong Bus.
Even the famous Yutong buses need specialized care when shipping overseas. Luckily, choosing us as a car shipping partner offers this and much more.
Here are some of the services one is likely to find at our company; We offer all types of car shipping services, and depending on the client preferences and budget.
Most of the orders we handle are shipments done t and from local locations. We handle local, interstate or coast to coast shipping, and have licenses to operate across various state border lines. Our customers can be sure that their vehicles will arrive safely every time. Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation and budget of the customer. We offer the client the choice between open and enclosed carriers.
- Open carriers can be multicar or single car carriers. Multicar carriers are essentially carriers that have more than one vehicle on board, most of the time stacked, and are suitable for those looking to transport their vehicles on the cheap, or those looking to ship many vehicles at a time. Multicar open carriers can transport up to ten vehicles per truck. They are ideal for dealerships and companies looking to ship many cars at a time.
- Closed carriers are suitable for the luxury or vintage vehicles, which need extra protection against the elements. They often carry only the one vehicle, and might be more expensive than the open carriers.
For those looking for shipment to and from overseas locations, our company offers access to both air and freight shipping options. We handle all the details involvedin the shipments, thecustoms, container packing and the storage of the vehicle.
Handing over one’s car to strangers often leaves one with a huge worry about the safety of their car, a valid one given the horror stories that one might hear when inquire about the car shipping industry. Our company has well trained drivers and personnel, all who work overtime to make sure the vehicles handed over to use reach their destinations in the same condition. We transport vehicles with the same level of diligence and care regardless of whether it is a first time customer or one that has been with us for long. Single vehicle transport will receive as much care as those transporting many cars. We maintain our safety record for both open and enclosed transportation.
How much does it cost? This is one of the most common questions asked by customers when they first visit our warehouse. One of the first things you will receive is a full quote. Our quotes are inclusive of everything, and do not have any hidden charges.
Why choose us?
Even though many other companies might offer the same things mentioned above, here are some unique services that set us a apart.
- We offer our clients the most competitive rates
- Free shipment tracking services
- Comprehensive insurance cover for every vehicle shipped
Call us today for a quotation!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.