Yacht Transport from Florida to California
Shipping a yacht from Florida to California through ground transportation is handled safest by professionals in the auto transport industry. Considering there are so many individuals, boat enthusiasts, dealers and manufacturers with the need for shipping services, finding a company to transport your yacht across the country is easy. It’s important that you hire a reputable and reliable transporter with experience in yacht transport.
Cross nation trips to transport a yacht or water vessel require detailed planning as well as the right equipment and haulers. Longstanding transport specialists should have all the necessary equipment, trailers and haulers to get the job done quickly, safely and affordably. When you go to look for a transport company to care for your yacht’s shipping process, make sure they have the proper qualities. Assuring that they carry the right traits of a professional boat transporter will only save you from potential hazards and monetary loss.
Traits of a Trustworthy Yacht Transport Company
- They have state-of-the-art haulers, trailers, lifts, transport equipment and tools. They’ll also adapt the latest transport technologies to make the shipping process easier and quicker for everyone.
- All licensed transporters are required by state law to carry the minimum amount of insurance coverage. Of course, it’s wise to have full coverage for such a long distance of travel. You may be able to purchase additional coverage through your transport company.
- They should have BBB approval, DOT registration and other certifications and licensing.
- They’ll have helpful, friendly customer service representatives ready to take your call and answer all your questions. They’ll even help you personalize your transport if needed to assure a great shipping experience.
- Their employees will have a history in the boat transport industry and training. They’ll have the knowledge and skills to safely transport your yacht from Florida to California.
- They’ll have various yacht shipping services for you to consider. They’ll even offer convenient shipping services such as door to door delivery and high priority shipping options.
Make sure you find a few transport companies with these qualities near where the yacht is stored in Florida. Write down their contact info and give them each a call to ask questions and gather quotes. Choose the transport company with the best rates and greatest qualities. It should take two weeks at most to get your yacht from Florida to California.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.