Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Wyoming, Michigan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Wyoming Long Distance Moving Companies
According to research, the top reason why people move to a new place is in search of better living conditions. To make your move to Wyoming interesting and fun, let the professionals at A-1 Auto Transport do the hard work for you. We are well-versed with the locality and know the best routes to use. Visit our offices in Michigan and book your moving date today. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top moving tips
- Defrost your refrigerator at least 48 hours prior to moving. Clean it thoroughly and make sure it’s completely dry on moving day. This will keep the bad smell away and prevent the growth of mildew.
- Use soft clothes and towels as padding materials for breakables such as dishes. Wrap them carefully before packing them vertically in high-quality boxes. Fill the empty spaces to keep the boxes from caving in when they are stacked.
- If you have clothes on hangers, slide them directly into trash bags and tie the lower part to secure them in place. When you get to your new house, simply untie the trash bag and hang the clothes in the closet.
- Keep your cords organized by putting them in toilet rolls and labeling them. This makes it easy to know which cords belong to which electronic devices when reconnecting them at your new home.
- Prevent leakages from bottles containing liquids by placing plastic wrap over the opening and screwing the cap back on. Keep all bottles in plastic bags in case they spill accidentally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Convenience: Moving on your own means you’re responsible for managing the moving process from start to finish. This may be overwhelming considering the other issues that you also have to take care of. Hiring a professional moving company solves all this. They take care of everything from packing to transporting your items and even unpacking them. This gives you time to address other issues such as transferring your utilities and licenses.
- Financial control: Professional movers do an in-house survey to provide you with an accurate moving estimate. This prevents the issue of underestimating or overestimating which can lead to losses. With the estimates, you can plan your finances effectively and choose services that fall within your budget range.
- Customer service: When you hire a professional moving company, you receive more than the services you paid for. Their friendly staff will offer free advice and guide you every step of the way. They commit themselves to making sure you relocate with ease and start your new life comfortably.
- Expertise: A professional moving company has many years of experience in the moving business. They use their skills and techniques to make sure your items are handled professionally and promptly delivered to your new house. You don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings since they are in capable hands.
How to find a trustworthy mover
Visit the American Moving and Storage Association website and look for a moving company near you. Through their ProMover program, AMSA makes it possible for consumers to find companies that have been vetted. Members are only certified after passing a rigorous background check to ascertain their credibility.
Talk to your friends and family members who have moved in the past and ask if they can recommend any moving company. This gives you a rough idea of where to start your search and will save you a lot of time. Shortlist a few movers and do further research on them before picking one.
Look for company reviews on reputable sites like movingscam.com or Yelp. Customers leave positive or negative comments based on their experience with moving companies. Read the comments carefully to determine if they are genuine. Pay special attention to complaints filed against moving companies and check if the issues were resolved before hiring a particular moving company.
Our moving services
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate moving
- Door to door moving
- Packing materials
- Storage options
Why hire us?
A moving company with over 20 years in the industry is guaranteed to offer you the best moving services. A-1 Auto Transport has moved thousands of people across the U.S. and overseas hence gaining a rich experience in moving houses. Our staff undergoes extensive training programs to sharpen their skills to serve you better. We use modern equipment to expedite the moving process while ensuring the safety and security of your belongings. With us, you can be confident of fast, efficient and reliable moving services.
Call us today
For inquiries about our services, call our toll free line 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.