Worthington Long Distance Moving Companies
The US Census shows that Americans move for a variety of reasons. Whatever your reason for the move, choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc to move you within, to or from Worthington. It is located in Franklin County and was founded in 1803. In June 2018, the city released the WorthingtonOH Mobile App that allows both locals and visitors to access the latest news and information about the city’s communities. The app also features both social and professional information such as job postings, city meetings and agendas, event listings, service request listings and contact information for the city’s officials. We also offer auto transport options.
How to identify legitimate movers
With the continued growth of rogue movers it is advisable to ask some of the questions below in order to identify if you are about to hire legitimate or rogue movers:
- Statutory compliance. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration governs all long distance moves, thus it is important to ensure that your mover is registered and has complied with all the requirements. Registered movers should also have insurance valued at $750,000 or more. Use the company MC and USDOT numbers to search for the company’s status.
- Business details. It is important to find out how long your mover has been in business and if they have specialized in your kind of move. You also need to find out where the company offices are located and if they possess the necessary moving aides such as dollies, moving trucks, hoisting straps etc. You also need to check and confirm that they have their own staff who wear branded uniforms.
- Estimates and payments. Legitimate movers will give you free in-house estimates. Don’t engage a mover who does not give you an in-house estimate. They will most probably be rogue movers. Do not work with movers who do not give you written moving documents. Be wary of movers who require you to make a down payment of more than 25% of the estimate or movers who require you to pay in cash only.
- Non-allowable Items. The FMCSA has restrictions on what movers can and cannot carry during long distance moves. Find out from your mover the list of items they do not carry. The most common non-allowable items are classified into:
- Hazardous items. These items if exposed to the right conditions can be corrosive, flammable or explosive. Some of these items include ordinary things that may not seem harmful such as nail polish remover, car batteries, cleaning liquids and pesticides.
- Personal items. These items have sentimental value to you therefore they should not be shipped by the movers. These may include insurance policies, personal videos or CDs, airline tickets, financial documents, laptops, and jewelry amongst others.
- Perishable items. Perishable items go bad quickly and have the potential to spill and damage other items, so movers don’t carry them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services in Worthington
- Vacation moves
- Auto transport
- Student or college moves
- Seniors moves
- Moving bulky articles
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Coast to Coast moves
Move with Worthington’s preferred mover
We are Worthington’s preferred mover because:
- Expertise. We have over 25 years of experience in the moving industry having conducted millions of moves across the US.
- Positive reviews. We endeavor to give all our clients great moving experiences that have earned us great reviews on Better Business Bureau and Yelp.
- Digitally savvy. We have invested in technological solutions across all our operations so that we can guarantee you reliable services. One of best innovations has been the real-time GPS tracking system that allows you to track your shipment on a real-time basis.
- One stop shop. We have a variety of moving services that will complete all your moving needs.
- Competitive rates. We have the most competitive rates in Worthington and we will deliver high quality services at prices that you will love. We also give free in-house estimates and free written estimates.
Get more information
If you would like to know more about us start by filling the form at the top of this page. You can also call our contact center on 888-509-3213 and one of our agents will be on standby to assist. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com. Try us today; you will love our services and prices.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org