Worcester Long Distance Moving Companies
When planning a move, hiring a quality moving company is a step in the right direction. With so much to do, it's easy to get overwhelmed if you go the DIY way. Start your new life in Worcester comfortably by hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We are based in Massachusetts and offer services of high standards including vehicle transport.
Top 5 helpful moving tips
- Use foam plates to protect your glass plates by putting them in-between each plate before packing them vertically. The foam plates prevent the glass plates from clinking and breaking. Stuff soft clothes or towels to fill up the empty spaces to keep the plates from shifting when being moved.
- Use egg cartons to carry your jewelry. This will prevent them from getting tangled or breaking. Make sure you seal the sides so that they don't fall out.
- Use Ziploc bag to pack screws. Most people misplace screws and bolts during a move. Keep them safe by attaching the plastic bags to their respective pieces of furniture. This makes it easy to locate them when reassembling the furniture.
- Purchase boxes of different sizes and other packing supplies from local stores. Moving companies provide boxes specifically designed to carry household items. They have boxes for different items like picture frames, mirrors, and artwork.
- Gas, paint thinner, nail polish, guns, and acids are considered hazardous. If you have any machine like lawn mowers, drain out the gasoline to avoid exposing your belongings to possible danger.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- No need to involve friends: No matter how much your friends love you, they know how tasking the moving process can be and would rather skip the part where they help you. Instead of putting your friendship on the line, hire a professional moving company. They are skilled to complete a move with ease without causing any damages.
- Fast and efficient: The staff of a professional moving company performs moves on a daily basis. They are trained to pack with speed and use the available space efficiently. Delicate items like antiques and artifacts will be handled with utmost care and delivered without a scratch. They know the techniques to use when loading and unloading your items to ensure minimal damage.
- Moving estimates: Professional movers send experts for an in-house survey to provide you with an estimate of how much the move is going to cost. They take inventory of everything you own with detailed descriptions of their condition to help when accounting for missing or damaged items.
- Accountability: Interstate movers must include the cost of full value protection to protect your items. The movers become accountable for your move and will do their best to keep your items safe. You can relax knowing that you're covered in case of an accident.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reputable mover
Fill in your mover with all the details about your move and ask if there will be any extra charges. If you have large pieces of furniture or if your items will be carried up a flight of stairs, make sure they are aware to avoid inconveniences on moving day. Some companies charge differently for packing services. Being straightforward with the movers will help you have a smooth process.
Don’t sign any contract before carefully reading the terms and conditions. Most people skip to the last page without knowing what they are signing for only to be surprised when paying for the services.
Look at several reviews sites to find more information about your moving company. The Better Business Bureau is a reputable site where you can find tons of user reviews from past customers. Read the reviews carefully to determine whether or not the company is worth hiring.
We offer these services
- Residential moving
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Storage facilities
- Packing supplies
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Worcester
You can contact us regarding overseas moves the same way you would for local ones, by using either the quote calculator or the number posted on this site. A1 auto transport is always prepared to take on new clients, though it is helpful if you can announce us early. Late booking will attract additional fees.
Your property can be moved using a truck for most or for the entire duration of the transport. If you want to send it to a country in Asia or Europe, we’ll complete the part of the journey that cannot be done with a truck using a ship. We’ll also provide you with a container.
If you’re in a hurry and you can afford the best possible conditions for your items, we can arrange for a plane to transport them. This way, the move will be very short and safe, but the price will also be very high.
Why choose us?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company that underscores transparency and trust. Our personnel receive extensive training to serve you better. We use state-of-the-art technology to track your belongings for maximum security. With A-1 Auto Transport, your household items will be delivered within the promised deadline. We don’t take chances and you can trust us to get the job done.
Hire us today
Our team of experts will answer any questions you might have concerning your move. Call us now on 888-509-3213 and book your moving date. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org