Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Woonsocket, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
Woonsocket is the 6th largest city in Rhode Island and is situated just south of the border from Massachusetts. There are many large corporations settled into the city including CVS Health, Landmark Medical Center and the American-French Genealogical Society as well as numerous retailers, professional offices, manufacturers and other industries. Ample employment opportunities can be found throughout the city. Woonsocket also has many events that attract thousands of tourists to the city each year. The largest, Autumnfest, is a large cultural event held on Columbus Day and it showcases live music, arts and crafts, dancing and other entertainment for the entire city to participate in. The Blackstone River Valley is a large state park that attracts many people during the spring and summer for camping, hiking and day trips in the wilderness.
For more information about Woonsocket, you can visit the City of Woonsocket website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Woonsocket to Detroit||$516||688 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Woonsocket to Atlanta||$640||1067 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Woonsocket to Phoenix||$1046||2616 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Las Vegas to Woonsocket||$1078||2696 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Albuquerque to Woonsocket||$1100||2200 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Salt Lake City to Woonsocket||$1173||2346 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Woonsocket||$1185||2964 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Woonsocket to Portland||$1227||3068 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Woonsocket
When it comes to auto transport there is much more to consider than just getting a quote and booking service. Keep these tips in mind to find the best service possible:
- Accuracy: When you call to get a quote, you need to be as accurate as possible when speaking to the agent. Don’t think you’ll get a lower price by keeping even minor details from them. If you have an oversized vehicle, don’t tell them you have a small car. If the car has been altered in any way you need to let them know. There is nothing worse than scheduling service and then having to cancel and start from the beginning when a carrier that is too small for the car arrives on transport day. Being as accurate as possible from the start will get you the best rate possible and will save time by having the correct equipment sent to get the job done.
- Double Booking: You may call and get quotes from several transporters, but don’t book service with more than one of them. Some people try to book with more than once company in hopes that one of them may pick the car up quicker and they think they can just cancel with the others if that happens. First, if you’re using a broker (or more than one broker) and you book service, all information is submitted to a large system and if they see that you have booked transport with someone else, there is a large possibility that they will cancel service altogether and you will not have a carrier pick the car up at all.
- Digging Deep: When you’re contacting transporters, dig as deep as possible to find reviews of the company and to get a good feel of who you are dealing with. Check company websites if they have one and see how professional the site appears. Check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to see if the company is registered and insured and check the Better Business Bureau website to see if the company has accreditation through them. Before hiring a company you should get to know as much as possible about them to ensure that they are the best for you and your vehicles and that you can fully trust them to handle the vehicle with care.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Woonsocket Auto Transport Directory
Secure Auto Transport of Providence
Secure Auto Transport is located in Providence but they serve the Woonsocket area of Rhode Island. They are an auto transport broker then can arrange the highest quality transport for all motor vehicles, but they specialize in arranging secure, enclosed transport for specialty vehicles including classic, custom and exotic cars. All transport is fully licensed and insured and Secure Auto Transport offers reasonable rates and the fastest possible transport throughout Rhode Island and surrounding states.
1 State Street
Providence, RI 02908
Haulin USA Inc.
Haulin USA Inc. is located in Massachusetts and they offer service in Woonsocket. They can transport motor vehicles locally and throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts as well as perform minor repairs and roadside assistance.
28 Hastings St Ste 1,
Mendon, MA 01756
John’s Auto Transport
John’s Auto Transport is a fully licensed and insured auto transporter that serves the Woonsocket area with local and long distance auto transport. They can quickly relocate all types of standard cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles and offer low rates. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation and have been in business for several years.
163 Danielson Pike
Foster, RI 02825
Woonsocket includes ZIP codes