Woodland Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is now an easy process thanks to professional moving services. A-1 Auto Transport, New Jersey, provides the resources to make your move fast and efficient. Your belongings will be in safe hands and delivered on time. Make your move to Woodland Park safe and secure by enlisting our services today. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for an easy move
- Arrange to have your appliances serviced and cleaned. Defrost the refrigerator or freezer a few days before moving and let it dry out completely to prevent the growth of mildew.
- Pack electronic devices in their original boxes. If you don’t have them, use blankets and towels as padding materials to protect them from breaking. To make reconnecting the devices simple, take pictures of the cords before unplugging them.
- Alert your bank, doctor, business associates, friends and family of your moving plans and send them the new address. This ensures you keep in touch with people you care about. Changing your address is now simple through the USPS portal.
- Contact your service providers to schedule when to disconnect your utilities. It is preferable to do this in advance since some services may take longer to install and you don’t want to spend your nights in the dark.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of using professional moving services
- Convenience: Professional movers are organized. Every move is meticulously planned and the resources put in place so that your move may proceed without a problem. This is their field and they won’t let anything interfere with the process. They are trained to work fast and are careful to ensure your possessions are delivered in one piece.
- Experience: From years of moving houses, professional movers have gained rich experience in handling any type of move. They train their staff to be efficient and to take care of household items to avoid breakages. With their services, you can rest assured your move will be professional and safe. The movers will do all they can to give you a smooth moving experience.
- Equipment: Imagine trying to fit that expensive couch through the narrow doorway or corridors. You risk breaking it or scratching the walls which you must repair. To avoid such incidences, it is advisable to hire professional movers who have the skills and the right equipment to lift and carry heavy and delicate items. It is their responsibility to deliver your items in one piece and on time.
- Insurance cover: Moving companies provide a variety of insurance policies you can choose from. The government requires them to offer the basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item which, in some cases, might not be sufficient. It is therefore wise to discuss with your movers the best option that will cover your possessions.
Steps to follow when hiring a mover
Start by talking to your neighbors, friends, and work colleagues. Getting information from someone who has recently moved gives you a clue about which companies you can approach. Shortlist several movers and use the information to pick the most reliable one. Note that you need to research the company further before making your decision.
You should expect a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet from a reliable moving company. This guide provides valuable information about what you should expect from a moving company and the steps to take when filing a complaint. Knowing your rights ensures that you know when a company is in violation of rules.
It is important to know the company’s history before hiring them. Check with the FMCSA for information such as registration, contact details, and location so that you know who you are dealing with. Reputable movers have nothing to hide and have decent websites where they advertise their services and products.
Moving services offered
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Specialized moving (piano and pool table)
Why choose us?
We value our customers and strive to develop a good working relationship. Every client is offered unique moving solutions depending on their needs. Your household items are handled by a team of qualified experts whose job is to ensure safe and timely delivery. Since our establishment, over 25 years ago, A-1 Auto Transport continues to expand its services to cover wider geographical areas to give more people access to efficient and affordable moving services.
Get free quotes
Your transition will be peaceful and comfortable if you hire our services today. Fill out a free quotes form at the top of this page or contact us on 888-509-3213 for more details.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.