Safe And Reliable Woodford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Woodford County of Kentucky has a small town socio-economic profile. The 192 square mile county is best known as the home to Kentucky’s oldest bourbon whiskey distillery. Visitors and whiskey enthusiasts and investors from all over the world make way to Woodford County to see the birthplace of the famous bourbon whiskey. Woodford County also boasts of several other tourists’ attractions like the Castle Post Hotel, the former Old Taylor Distillery and the Life Adventure Center. It is wise to note that Woodford County, like many other counties in Kentucky, has an unreliable public transport. Therefore, it is a prerequisite for guests visiting the region to bring their cars along to have a seamless experience and enjoy all the beauties Woodford County has. How do you get the car shipped over? The most trusted and secure auto shipping firm; A-1 Auto Transport, has you covered when shipping cars to or from Woodford County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Woodford County to Detroit||$355||355 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Woodford County to Chicago||$355||355 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Woodford County to Philadelphia||$493||658 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Woodford County||$541||722 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Woodford County||$637||1063 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Woodford County||$1065||2131 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Phoenix to Woodford County||$1066||1778 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why we are the best
In a set up like Woodford County, it is important that a carrier firm serves as many locations as possible. This is because the unreliability of public transportation is a stressing factor to the client. Using a carrier firm that only makes deliveries to the urban centers puts both residents and guests at an inconvenience while shipping cars into Woodford. They have to make special arrangements to make way to the drop off point.
With A-1 Auto Transport however, you can get your car delivered to any location when shipping cars to or from Woodford County. We serve the areas and environs of Midway City, Versailles City, Millville, Nonesuch, Mortonsville, Milner, Pinkard, Huntertown, Mundy’s Landing. Pisgah, Wallace and Troy.
- College shipping services: A-1 Auto Transport has for years been offering exclusive carrier services to college students and staff members. This is an express service best utilized by students traveling in between school-year breaks and staff members traveling in between campuses. In Woodford County, students and staff members from Midway University can enjoy such express and affordable college shipping services.
- Motorhome & RV shipping: The Life Adventure Center in Woodford County provides beautiful camping grounds. RV owners frequent these places. We are experienced in offering RV shipping services, handling all motorhome makes and models including class A, B and C motorhomes.
- Terminal delivery service: This is also known as the drop-off/pick-up service. It works best for clients on the move such as guests. We pick out available terminals to which we can drop the car off for the client to pick it at their convenience. The terminal could be a parking lot, storage facility or car depot closest to the client’s location.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have something for every client when it comes to shipping cars to or from Woodford County. Choose us today for the best carrier experience in Kentucky.
Zip codes included in Woodford County
- ZIP Code 40347 - Midway
- ZIP Code 40383 - Versailles
- ZIP Code 40384 - Versailles
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org