- Woodbury Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips For Moving With Less Stress
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- What You Need To Know When Choosing A Moving Company
- We Offer A Wide Range Of Services Including
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us
Woodbury Long Distance Moving Companies
Before making your move in or out of Woodbury, have you thought about getting professional help? We are based in New York and for over 25 years we have been moving thousands of people all over the world. Our services come in custom packages at pocket-friendly rates. We are good at handling household items and you can rest assured they will be delivered in good condition. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for moving with less stress
- Arrange when your utilities will be switched over to your new house.
- Change your address so that your mail can be forwarded to your new address. You can fill out a form at the local post office or online. Don’t forget to alert close people and business associates of the move.
- Find a reliable moving company to handle the hard work for you. Do your research and hire a company that has more than 10 years of moving experience. Avoid moving on weekends or the last week of the month since the movers will be too busy and the rates higher.
- Label all the boxes on both sides and the top side. This will make it easier when unloading and unpacking. The movers will also know how to handle boxes containing fragile items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- They are well organized. Moving can be tiring and you need to have a good plan for it to succeed. And with a professional moving company, you can relax as they take over the moving process. They have the right skills and well-structured systems that make it easy for them to manage your move. They know the unique needs of each client and outline services that will suit them perfectly.
- Safety of your belongings. Most of your items are valuable and deserve to be handled with care. While you can take care of them yourself, you risk damaging or breaking them. To avoid such losses, you should consider hiring a professional moving company. Apart from using high-quality packing materials and equipment, they offer various insurance options to protect your items.
- Your safety is guaranteed. When you hire a professional moving company, you don’t have to do any heavy lifting. They are trained to lift and carry awkwardly shaped items from one point to another. They are physically fit and know the techniques to move your heavy couch down the stairs. Any injuries sustained will cost you but you can easily avoid that if you hire the movers.
- Affordability. The expenses involved in moving can surpass the amount you planned on spending since you don’t know what to expect along the way. Plus, you have to hassle for trucks, hired help, purchase packing supplies among other costs. However, with a professional mover, you only pay a single bill which is calculated based on factors like distance and size of your move.
What you need to know when choosing a moving company
- Make sure you're dealing with the company directly and not through a broker. A broker will not be responsible for damage or loss, but a mover will. The information brokers provide may not be genuine since they get paid for selling the services of a company, which in most cases is the company that pays more.
- Estimates should be given after careful inspection of your household items. A reliable mover should give a binding estimate which means it should contain the terms ‘not to exceed’ and a specific amount. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions and read any document carefully to be safe.
- Hire a licensed moving company. The FMCSA registers movers in the U.S. and issues a USDOT number to long distance movers. Local movers must obtain licenses from their respective state authorities.
We offer a wide range of services including
- Storage options
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- International moving
- Vehicle transport
- Specialized moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Whether you’re a student moving to your first apartment or a business relocating to new offices, A-1 Auto Transport offers services to cater to your needs. We take complaints seriously and strive to provide prompt solutions. We are a fully insured moving company and in case any item gets damaged, you will be fully compensated. We promise to make your move smooth, stress-free and enjoyable.
If you are interested in our services and would like to learn more, don’t hesitate to contact us on 888-241-3110. Request your free quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.