Safe And Reliable Woodbury County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Woodbury is a border county on the western side of Iowa. It is the entry point into Iowa from Nebraska and South Dakota. Woodbury County is highly populated with commercial activities attracting settlement. For the Auto Transport industry, there is a constant car shipping demand round the year. We have a trusted track record over the 25 plus year period we have been in service. This makes us Iowa’s number one carrier firm and the best pick for shipping cars to or from Woodbury County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Woodbury County to Denver||$469||626 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Woodbury County to Detroit||$573||764 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Woodbury County to Atlanta||$642||1071 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Woodbury County||$669||1116 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Woodbury County||$741||988 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Woodbury County to Phoenix||$832||1387 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Woodbury County to Portland||$996||1660 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Woodbury County to Miami||$1039||1733 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Woodbury County
We serve all locations over the vast 878 square mile area of Woodbury County. From Anthon, Bronson, Correctionville, Cushing, Danbury, Homick, Lawton, Luton, Moville, Oto, Pierson, Salix, Sergeant Bluff, Sloan, Smithland, Climbing Hill, Midway, Arlington, Banner, Concord, Floyd, Grange, Grant, Liberty, Liston, Little Sioux, Miller, Morgan, Rock, Rutland, Sioux City, Union, West Fork, Willow, Wolf Creek and Woodbury Township. That’s not all. We also cater for the car shipping demand from clients in the neighboring counties when shipping cars to or from Woodbury County. These include Plymouth County, Cherokee County, Ida County, Monona County, Thurston & Dakota County of Nebraska and Union County of South Dakota.
- Interstate car shipping: Woodbury County is served by 6 major highways that connect it to the rest of America. This greatly facilitates state to state car shipping. For instance, through US Highway 20, we ship cars both ways between Woodbury, IA and Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts.
- Single and Multi-car shipping: We cater for both domestic and commercial car shipping demands. Households in need of shipping two or less vehicles get the same priority and consideration as commercial clients seeking to ship several fleets of vehicles.
- All Autos shipping: If it is a high-end vehicle, a simple sedan, SUV, truck, van, ATV, motorcycle, sports car, classic car or mobile home, trust us to safely ship it for you to or from Woodbury County. Have a look at the comprehensive list of car brands we handle.
Find out more!
Click here to find out what other services you can enjoy from A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Woodbury County.
Zip Codes included in Woodbury County
- ZIP Code 51004 - Anthon
- ZIP Code 51007 - Bronson
- ZIP Code 51015 - Climbing Hill
- ZIP Code 51016 - Correctionville
- ZIP Code 51018 - Cushing
- ZIP Code 51019 - Danbury
- ZIP Code 51026 - Hornick
- ZIP Code 51030 - Lawton
- ZIP Code 51039 - Moville
- ZIP Code 51044 - Oto
- ZIP Code 51048 - Pierson
- ZIP Code 51052 - Salix
- ZIP Code 51054 - Sergeant Bluff
- ZIP Code 51055 - Sloan
- ZIP Code 51056 - Smithland
- ZIP Code 51101 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51102 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51103 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51104 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51105 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51106 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51108 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51109 - Sioux City
- ZIP Code 51111 - Sioux City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org