Safe And Reliable Wood County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The US 10 is the biggest freeway in Wood County. The county has one of the most beautiful natural surroundings in Wisconsin. When you are shipping cars to or from Wood County, you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Albany to Wood County||$263||263 miles||2-4 days|
|Wood County to Indianapolis||$447||447 miles||2-4 days|
|Wood County to Columbus||$465||620 miles||3-5 days|
|Wood County to Charlotte||$612||1020 miles||4-6 days|
|Wood County to Dallas||$633||1055 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Wood County||$806||1343 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Wood County||$1021||2042 miles||6-8 days|
|Las Vegas to Wood County||$1064||1774 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Dependable car shipping from A-1 Auto Transport
- Open-air shipping: The transporter places your car on top of a large open trailer, like the ones commonly used by car manufacturers and dealerships. Our trailers can transport 8-12 cars at once, making them highly affordable and efficient.
- Enclosed shipping: We use a covered truck which protects your car from inclement weather and other roadside hazards. Our enclosed trailers use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the cars so that you don’t have to worry about the ground clearance level of your vehicle.
- Terminal shipping: We use appointed transportation depots across the state to collect or deliver the vehicle. You can make many savings when shipping cars to or from Wood County by picking the nearest transportation terminals.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will pick up the car from any part and deliver it to your desired point, such as your residence or office. It is a highly convenient service when your schedule can’t allow you to go on chores like delivering or collecting your vehicle from the terminals.
- RoRo: Short for roll-on/roll-off, which is the cheapest international shipping standard. A specialized ship carries hundreds of vehicles across the sea. Roll-on/roll-off describes how we drive the vehicles into the ship when loading (roll-on) and off the ship when unloading (roll-off).
- Container shipping: We place cars inside shipping containers as an extra safety measure. It is a costly option that mainly works best with high-value automobiles. You can lower the costs by choosing a shred container.
Choosing transport companies in Wood County
When it comes to choosing a reliable transport company, your gut instinct is not enough. Here are some of the things that you should consider.
- License: Find out if the company has a valid Motor Carrier license or USDOT license. Transport brokers must get an MC license from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Companies that run a fleet must meet the MC and USDOT licensing requirements. You can confirm these numbers from the FMCSA.
- Experience: Check the company’s record on shipping cars to or from Wood County. A company that has a long service history will also leave a mark on their customers. Go through customer reviews and get recommendations from trusted networks.
- Insurance: Your car is a valuable treasure that must get all the best care and
protection available. Don’t risk sending your car without proper insurance protection. Ask for insurance policy document from the transport company to find out the kind of coverage your car will get. It is always better if you can have it insured at full value, even if you have to top up the payment.
Get a free quote instantly
Zip codes included in Wood County
- 54404- Marshfield
- 54410- Arpin
- 54412- Auburndale
- 54413- Babcock
- 54415- Blenker
- 54441- Hewitt
- 54449- Marshfield
- 54454- Milladore
- 54457- Nekoosa
- 54466- Pittsville
- 54469- Port Edwards
- 54472- Marshfield
- 54475- Rudolph
- 54489- Vesper
- 54494- Wisconsin Rapids
- 54495- Wisconsin Rapids
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.