There are many reasons as to why a person might be going to Mozambique from the U.S. to reside or even stay a while. Often times, it is for study or employment.
Regardless of why consider having your vehicle shipped to the country so that you can leisurely travel throughout the country and its surroundings.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Some of the seaports may not accept RO/RO shipping, so make sure that you are able to find transportation to the correct port if the one closest to you doesn’t accept the method of shipment you selected for your vehicle. You must be present the day that your vehicle arrives at the port. A port refused to hold a vehicle for the owner.
Shipping Methods for Your Car.
There are technically three ways to ship you car to Mozambique. Only two of these methods are practical, considering that air shipping is very expensive and not affordable for many.
The RO/RO shipping method is the least costly option of shipment for a vehicle. The vehicle will be empty with a few exceptions and will be required to roll onto and off of the ship. This method is commonly chosen but not accepted at all seaports.
The container method of shipping is also a great option. This shipping method allows the owner of the vehicle to ship other belongings as well. The vehicle and the container can be packed with property permitted by Mozambique import law. The container can be shared with someone and that will help to lessen the cost.
Be sure that you contact the Embassy of Mozambique before you try to have a vehicle shipped. You will have to make sure that you are complying with the vehicle shipment requirements set for the country. The embassy will inform you of all current regulations and required documentation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?