Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Wisconsin Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Gather the boxes and throw away the ones with the spoiled food on them. Wrap all your fragile stuff in newspapers and towels to keep it from breaking and pack it all away. Go get the big pickup truck you borrowed from your friend and start dragging things outside. Wait… why won’t the couch fit through the front door? That is how it came in here. It has to fit! Was that crashing sound a box full of dishes? We have all been in this same scenario, and it was not a good time. Moving is hard, but you don’t have to do it like this. You could consider hiring a professional moving company to help you with you next move. A Wisconsin mover will have the experience to know how to get that couch through the front door, and avoid breaking those dishes.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Wisconsin Long Distance Movers
If you ask the right questions and do the right research, you can ensure that the moving company you hire will be the right one for you. Here are a few things you should look at before making your decision.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of protection does the company provide: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound. Some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value.
- How long has this company been in business: Choosing a company with many years of experience gives you the assurance that they are reputable and trustworthy.
- Look for reviews online: The internet is a great resource to check the reputation of the moving company you have chosen. Have other customers had a pleasant experience dealing with this company?
- What other services are offered: Some companies may offer packing and shipping services, vehicle transportation services, or other services to help you with your move. You should see what each company offers, and how much extra it will cost.
- Communication: You will want to make sure that you can easily reach the moving company in the event of an emergency. Going with a company that is local to you may help.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Cheap Wisconsin movers
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Wisconsin Long Distance Movers?
The cost of using a moving company can be affected by things like the distance being traveled, the cost of fuel, the number and weight of the items you need to move, and what additional services you require. It can be helpful to call around to a few different companies to compare quotes. Most companies will offer a free estimate.
Signing a Moving Company’s Contract
- Any additional services you have requested should be listed on the contract clearly with the associated costs.
- Make sure that all information on the contract is correct including the addresses you are moving from and moving to.
- The mover’s policy on damages should be listed on your agreement.
Helpful Tips for the Move
- It is better to leave all boxes in the rooms they were packed in, rather than stacking them all together.
- You should consider transporting any jewelry or valuables with you.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet for your records. Note any claims of pre-existing damage.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any accidental damages during a move. You should contact your insurance agent to find out.
Wisconsin Cross Country Movers for Hire
Total Relocation Services
2210 Angie Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54302
Behrens Moving Company Inc.
500 W Rawson Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Schroeder Moving Systems
2720 E Winslow Ave.
Appleton, WI 54911
Wisconsin Storage Facility Directory
Safeguard Storage of Wisconsin
3164 Luds Ln
McFarland, WI 53558
WI Self Storage
1117 W Washington St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Hwy Q Self Storage
W230 N9515 Colgate Rd
Sussex, WI 53089