Best Wisconsin Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Gather the boxes and throw away the ones with the spoiled food on them. Wrap all your fragile stuff in newspapers and towels to keep it from breaking and pack it all away. Go get the big pickup truck you borrowed from your friend and start dragging things outside. Wait… why won’t the couch fit through the front door? That is how it came in here. It has to fit! Was that crashing sound a box full of dishes? We have all been in this same scenario, and it was not a good time. Moving is hard, but you don’t have to do it like this. You could consider hiring a professional moving company to help you with you next move. A Wisconsin mover will have the experience to know how to get that couch through the front door, and avoid breaking those dishes.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Madison to Indianapolis||297 miles||$2,170- $2,696||$4,164- $5,980||2-4|
|Memphis to Milwaukee||570 miles||$2,606- $3,264||$5,103- $7,386||2-4|
|Atlanta to Racine||653 miles||$2,728- $3,424||$5,362- $7,770||3-5|
|New York to Madison||813 miles||$3,049- $3,845||$6,070- $8,849||3-5|
|Denver to Racine||917 miles||$3,076- $3,878||$6,108- $8,886||3-5|
|Racine to Austin||1029 miles||$3,216- $4,058||$6,400- $9,321||4-6|
|Milwaukee to Miami||1281 miles||$3,442- $4,352||$6,885- $10,046||4-6|
|Madison to Las Vegas||1455 miles||$3,639- $4,610||$7,303- $10,668||4-6|
|San Diego to Madison||1667 miles||$3,900- $4,950||$7,868- $11,520||5-7|
|Milwaukee to Portland||1716 miles||$4,001- $5,082||$8,084- $11,840||5-7|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Wisconsin? If you’re ready to take the leap and move out of the snow, or maybe take the job you’ve always wanted, we are 100% behind you. We can move your whole household to a new location. We can also help you with things like boats, large or bulky items, second cars, and more. We have the teams needed for complicated moves or just those that you’re in no hurry to do yourself.
A1 Auto Transport has been leading the transport business for years and has an impressive network of professional movers and drivers. We know how to exceed our customer’s expectations and deliver belongings free of damage and on time. Curious to learn more about what we do? We look forward to filling you in, just give us a call or connect with us online. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Wisconsin Long Distance Movers
If you ask the right questions and do the right research, you can ensure that the moving company you hire will be the right one for you. Here are a few things you should look at before making your decision.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of protection does the company provide: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound. Some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value.
- How long has this company been in business: Choosing a company with many years of experience gives you the assurance that they are reputable and trustworthy.
- Look for reviews online: The internet is a great resource to check the reputation of the moving company you have chosen. Have other customers had a pleasant experience dealing with this company?
- What other services are offered: Some companies may offer packing and shipping services, vehicle transportation services, or other services to help you with your move. You should see what each company offers, and how much extra it will cost.
- Communication: You will want to make sure that you can easily reach the moving company in the event of an emergency. Going with a company that is local to you may help.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Cheap Wisconsin movers
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Wisconsin Long Distance Movers?
The cost of using a moving company can be affected by things like the distance being traveled, the cost of fuel, the number and weight of the items you need to move, and what additional services you require. It can be helpful to call around to a few different companies to compare quotes. Most companies will offer a free estimate.
Signing a Moving Company’s Contract
- Any additional services you have requested should be listed on the contract clearly with the associated costs.
- Make sure that all information on the contract is correct including the addresses you are moving from and moving to.
- The mover’s policy on damages should be listed on your agreement.
Helpful Tips for the Move
- It is better to leave all boxes in the rooms they were packed in, rather than stacking them all together.
- You should consider transporting any jewelry or valuables with you.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet for your records. Note any claims of pre-existing damage.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any accidental damages during a move. You should contact your insurance agent to find out.
International Moving Services in Wisconsin
Going through with shipping your belongings without any outside assistance can be risky. Your items can easily break if they're not loaded properly, and there are numerous risks you should watch out for on a long journey. Delays and accidents are just some of them.
Technically, it's cheaper to transport your belongings on your own. However, the time you'll waste will be significant. Also, mistakes and delays are frequent and can easily raise your costs up to unpredictable levels.
If you'd like some assistance, you can use our services through the number posted above. We'll give you an estimated price soon, so you'll be able to plan your move accordingly.
Wisconsin Cross Country Movers for Hire
Total Relocation Services
2210 Angie Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54302
Behrens Moving Company Inc.
500 W Rawson Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Schroeder Moving Systems
2720 E Winslow Ave.
Appleton, WI 54911
Wisconsin Storage Facility Directory
Safeguard Storage of Wisconsin
3164 Luds Ln
McFarland, WI 53558
WI Self Storage
1117 W Washington St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Hwy Q Self Storage
W230 N9515 Colgate Rd
Sussex, WI 53089