Winterville Long Distance Moving Companies
For many people the process of moving is identified with just the shipping of items from one place to another. However, moving encompasses other factors such as packing, disassembly of furniture, loading and offloading as well as unpacking and arranging your new premises. We know for sure no one looks forward to packing and carrying loads of boxes during the move. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc we have a variety of options in Winterville to help make your move less stressful. We would want you to enjoy a slice of the good life that Winterville has to offer. We also offer auto transport services.
Considerations for moving
Planning for your move early helps you to avoid some of the moving pitfalls. Below are some of the factors you should take into consideration:
- Determine your moving budget; it will help to determine what kind of moving services you can afford.
- Plan for your move as early as possible. This will entail sourcing for, identifying and booking a mover.
- Plan your move after the summer season; you are bound to get better rates especially if you book your move on a weekday or in the middle of the month.
- Get quotes from at least four movers and compare their prices. Do a background check on all of them.
- As the moving day inches closer, plan to finish all your grocery and food supplies to avoid wastage as they cannot be carried over long distances.
- Ensure you change your mailing address, your utilities and acquire a new driving license.
- Sort out your property and identify what you need to give away, throw or sell.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Actions that reduce your mover’s burden of liability
According to the ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ booklet, the following issues can greatly decrease the mover’s liability over your move:
- If you pack for yourself and fail to properly wrap or secure all your items or you carry hazardous or perishable items without the knowledge of your mover.
- If you forego the full value protection, your cargo will be insured at 60 cents per pound per item. Thus, if you ship items valued at more than 60 cents per pound per item, the mover will not cover the full value.
- If you intentionally or accidentally declare a lesser value for your shipment.
- If you do not inform your mover of any items valued at more than $100 per pound.
Our moving services
Our range of moving services in Winterville include but are not limited to:
- Free moving estimates and advice.
- Packing services; we ensure all your items are professionally wrapped and packed. We offer packing material at no extra cost.
- We offer disassembly services for any large or bulky items.
- We unpack and arrange all the items for you in their respective rooms. We also help to reassemble all dismantled items.
- We offer both short and long-term storage solutions.
- You do not have to worry about disconnecting and connecting your electrical appliances, we will take care of that for you.
- Hoisting and rigging of large or heavy items.
Choose us for a reliable experience
We have delivered many great moves across the US and overseas. You should try us for your next move to or from Winterville because of the following:
- Unique capability – we have experience handling any type of move; local, national or international. We have the best workforce, top of the range equipment and tools and we have invested in technology-driven solutions to enhance our offering to you.
- Green business- we are committed to protecting our environment through some of our intentional routines. We have been recognized, and are members of The Smart Way Program by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Experience - we have 25 years of experience in the transport and moving industry. We have learnt the ropes and carried out millions of successful moves.
- Great reviews – our impeccable services to all our clients around the world have earned us great testimonials and online reviews.
- Affordability – we are a flexible mover who will work with your budget to deliver exceptionally high-quality moving services that will leave you satisfied.
Save on your move with A-1 Auto Transport Inc
Is saving money on your next move, one of your priorities? If your answer is yes, start by filling the form at the top of this page for a free moving estimate. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com or reach our contact center on 888-509-3213. Join the savers team.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org