- Winter Park Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Ease Your Move
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- Finding The Best Moving Company
- Our Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Winter Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you moving to Winter Park? You don’t have to worry about any logistics; A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered! We have built a strong reputation after years of moving thousands of people across the globe. Enlist our services today and be ready for a moving experience of a lifetime. Our services are top-notch and include vehicle transportation in Florida.
Tips to ease your move
- You can save money by getting free boxes from local stores or moving companies. Ensure that the boxes are pest free.
- Create and stick to a moving checklist. Listing your tasks will help you accomplish them easily.
- If you have a variety of electronics, take a picture of all the connections so that you easily reassemble them at your new house. Modems, TVs, and music systems have specific wiring systems that won’t work if not properly connected.
- When moving to a new home, you need to forward your mail to your new address. Change your address by visiting the S. Postal Service portal. The site is convenient and fast. Remember to notify your business contacts as well as your friends and family.
- Ensure you have your utilities up and running before moving into your new house. Contact your utility companies and inform them of the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Packing supplies: Professional movers use only brand new boxes that are specifically made for packing. They have strong edges and make packing your household items easy and secure. They use anti-static peanuts and bubble wraps in place of newspapers and towels. This ensures that your items get to your home in good condition.
- The right trucks: Instead of guessing the truck size that will accommodate your staff, you should hire a professional moving company. They’ll send their inspectors who will suggest the right truck size to move your belongings in a single trip. This is especially important if its long distance moving since you’ll save time and money.
- Liability: When you hire a professional moving company, your household items become automatically insured. The movers will do their best to ensure your items are delivered without any scratches. They’ll be held accountable for any damages to your items. You can opt to purchase additional insurance for extra protection.
- Peace of mind: You can avoid all the hassle of moving by hiring the services of professional movers. They take care of all the heavy lifting, packing your stuff, loading into the trucks and delivering. You don’t have to worry about injuries or broken furniture.
Finding the best moving company
The moving industry is very competitive and finding a reliable mover can be frustrating. The following guide will help you make an informed choice when selecting a moving company:
- Get the moving estimates of 3-5 movers to compare before picking the most affordable. Don’t just go for the cheapest movers, check their reputation and the type of services they offer.
- Avoid companies that are not licensed or whose licenses have expired. Hire only those that have been licensed by the FMCSA and clearly display their USDOT Number on the side of their trucks.
- Find out the scope of their coverage and ask if the area you’re relocating to is covered. If you're moving to a different state, you need to consider hiring long distance movers as opposed to in-state movers.
- Check if the company is BBB Accredited. These are companies that provide services of high standards and care about the welfare of their customers. They are quick to respond to complaints and resolve issues in a friendly and professional manner. With such a company, you are guaranteed of safe and prompt delivery of your household items.
- Storage options
- Military moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
- International moving
- Cheap Winter Park movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With a moving experience of over 25 years, A-1 Auto Transport is on the forefront safeguarding your household items. We have learned all the tricks in the market and come up with moving solutions that are effective, efficient and reliable. As ProMover members, we have gained the trust of thousands of clients and we promise to provide exemplary moving services to satisfy your moving needs. Don’t stress yourself, leave the hard work to us.
Get in touch
To book your moving date, call us now on 888-509-3213. Also, fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.