Has your family just relocated to North Carolina State or the neighborhoods of Winston-Salem City and you want to move to a university near home? Whether you are planning to join university for the first time or seeking a transfer, consider joining Winston-Salem State University (WSSU). As a constituent campus of the prestigious University of North Carolina and accredited public research university, WSSU offers high quality baccalaureate and graduate programs to students from diverse cultural background. You get an opportunity to live in Winston-Salem City, famous for its dual heritage— a City of the Arts and Innovation and a camel city. Moving to or from WSSU is a spectacular adventure and full of fun, especially to students moving in for the first time. However, hauling heavy moving boxes and large furniture can deny you the rare moment to enjoy your move. Professional movers ensure that your move is as smooth as possible. Seek the services from A-1 Auto Transport to help you move your household items to or from WSSU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from WSSU easier
To have a smooth move to or from WSSU, bear in mind the following tips.
- You need to plan your move well. Don’t be caught in a last-minute rush and surprises. Prior planning is important for you. You need to find out the on-campus and off campus living options and choose your most preferred option. Read about on-campus resident life and fill out the forms early enough. You may also consider living off campus. The cost of living in Winston-Salem and its neighborhoods is relatively lower. Housing costs are much less than elsewhere in the US. You can also find out the moving options and the weather. Generally, Winston-Salem weather is predictable and mild.
- Prepare adequately: Once you have booked a dorm or apartment, get the details of the utilities provided, available space and if possible, communicate with your roommate and agree on the shared items each of you should bring. This will help you avoid bringing similar items which are bulky. You can easily come up with the list of essential items to carry. Don’t rush to buy what you can buy later at your destination. Gather up the packing materials.
- Pack carefully and early: Don’t wait until the last minute to begin packing. Packing early gives you time to make sure that each item is carefully packed. You don’t want to just throw items into moving boxes and end up breaking the fragile ones.
- Liaise with a moving company: You may lack the right equipment to lift heavy furniture or moving boxes. You may also want to rent a van or a truck. Liaise with a moving company early enough and get estimates of the services you need from them. See rates from different companies and settle for the most favorable quote.
Why you need a professional moving company for your WSSU move
Moving with many goods can be tiresome and time consuming. Hiring a professional mover to move your belongings to or from WSSU comes with many benefits such as the ones below.
Your items are covered. Professional movers have insurance policies that cover certain amount of cost to replace damaged items. This gives you peace of mind.
Professional movers have the right equipment and well-trained labor to handle your items. This minimizes chances of damages and injuries.
Hiring a professional mover, like A-1 Auto Transport Company, makes your move less stressful and more convenient. We handle the entire process for you if you wish.
How to find the best university moving company
- Seek for recommendations from family and close friends
- Do a thorough online background check by reading reviews from the sites such as Better Business Bureau
- Call the company for in-home estimates and verify the validity of their license and equipment
- Confirm their level of experience and ratings
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
Student life at WSSU should be exciting, fun, engaged and enriching. This should start right from your move. We understand that moving a lot of household items can deny you the opportunity to enjoy your student life. We provide services that will take stress out of your moving process. These include:
- Full service moving
- Planning your move
- Arranging your dorm or apartment
- Moving storage
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have over 20 years of moving experience
- We have built good reputation and trust. 97% of the current WSSU students and alumni that we have served before refer us to their friends and family.
- We customize our services to serve the needs of WSSU’s students
- We have a well-trained team that handles your goods with care.
Talk to us today to enjoy our services. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com