Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Winona, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Winona Long Distance Moving Companies
Winona is the county seat of Winona County, Minnesota. It’s referred to as the Island City due to the navigation of Mississippi River. The river cuts into several estates and nature preserves of the city separating them from the mainland which provides picturesque island sites and beaches. The most noticeable landmark of Winona is Sugar Loaf, a mound of rock overlooking the city from the Mississippi River. It has been used extensively in travel literature and folklore. It also hosts mega festivals and cultural events each summer. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for smooth moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company
- The season: Professional movers have the experience with moving in different seasons. They can efficiently pack and deliver your items in winter. They know the different techniques to apply to avoid sliding over icy stairs. They also have proper clothing which can withstand the cold temperatures. Moving companies like A-1 Auto Transport have trucks that clear ice blocks and protect your items from the freezing temperatures.
- Safety. Professional movers derive safety from physical strength, quality moving resources and experience. They have encountered most challenges associated with moving and have different techniques for each problem. Movers pack items in quality corrugated boxes and load them using trolleys and ramps. The items are then transported in modified vehicles which ensure they arrive safely and on time.
- Avoid costly injuries: You can injure yourself when lifting a refrigerator or L-couch. You are liable for medical bills which can run into thousands of dollars for a back ache or a broken limb. Save yourself the agony and hire A-1 Auto Transport.
How to choose a reliable moving company
- Suggestions: Ask for referrals from friends or real estate agents. Ask them about their moving experience and useful moving tips. They are more reliable since you trust them and know they have no agenda against a moving company.
- Customer reviews: Use verified sites like Yelp to view how previous customers rank moving companies. They review and rate the companies according to the experience they had. Reliable movers are rated above 4 stars while mediocre movers have poor ratings and don’t respond to complaints. If you have to use additional customer review sites, perform due diligence to ensure they are verified.
- Quotations: Contact at least three companies and ask them for quotations. Ensure they conduct a walk-through before they hand you an estimate. Compare the company charges based on weight and time used handling your move. It should also include the delivery time and the safety of your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
All companies should provide the basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. It covers the items and personnel handling the move. The renter’s insurance policy protects your house when moving.
- Physical address
- Pending violations
- Household items license
- Moving resources and experience
- Safety rating
How to make your move flawless
- Get an early start by acquiring moving supplies in advance and hiring a reliable moving company.
- Separate items you frequently use and pack them in an overnight bag. They come in handy the first few days before unpacking.
- Smartly pack your items weeks before moving day. Place packing materials in a central location and use it as your packing base. Move room by room to avoid mixing up items. Begin with seldom used items as you progress to everyday items. Pack heavy items like electronics and books in small boxes and light items in large boxes. This makes it easy for the movers when lifting.
- Move valuable and personal items in your car. The movers’ liability is limited to 60 cents a pound for all items. If you don’t have supplemental insurance, any damage caused to expensive items results in heavy losses.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We regularly upgrade our equipment and train our personnel to ensure we provide remarkable services at affordable rates. Our customer service has constantly been ranked 5-star by several customer review websites.
Our moving services
- Military relocations
- Pet transport
- Commercial moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Interstate moves
- Apartment moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
Get in Touch
Check out A-1 Auto Transport for unbeatable offers. Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and make the switch. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a personalized discount for your first move.