The art of shipping a motorcycle across the country can be an intricate undertaking without the suitable experience or gear. There are thousands of shipping companies who can provide their customers with the shipping needs of their bike.
Trying to transport a motorcycle without the aid of a professional can lead to expensive or incomparable damages. A legitimate shipping service can provide their customers with insurance coverage if anything should happen during the shipping process.
A transport company has well educated transporters in charge of delivering the motorcycle to the West Coast. Before the cruiser is even shipped, the customer and the shipper are required to give the bike a thorough inspection in order to gain full knowledge of the condition of the bike. By documenting damages and imperfections to the bike before shipping it out of Winnemucca, the company and the customer can avoid any discrepancies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hazards on the Highway.
- Poor weather conditions.
- Blow out a tire.
- Road construction.
- Pot holes.
These are just a few hazards that can occur on the road that can lead to devastating damages to a motorcycle. There are various things that can go wrong on the highway, especially for someone attempting to transport a motorcycle without experience in motorcycle hauling. A shipping service hires highly experienced motorcycle haulers trained to transport a motorcycle.
Tasks to Complete Before Shipping a Motorcycle.
- Clean the bike of dirt, dust and deposits.
- Remove any loose accessories and objects that can break or damage the motorcycle during transportation.
- Disable the alarm system if the bike is equipped with one.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- The fuel reading should not be higher than ¼ tank.
- Document and list any damages or imperfections to the bike before transport.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?