The small city of Williams is a favorite for many folks in California with families due to the small-town lifestyle it offers. The houses are affordable and within access to most of the amenities such as schools, recreational parks, shopping malls, gas stations and a medical clinic. The low cost of living drew most residents who work in the neighboring cities to live in Williams. With most residents commuting to the neighboring cities on a daily basis, A-1 Auto Transport serves to provide professional car shipping services whenever needed. We are a well-established carrier firm with the capacity to provide car shipping services for both commercial and private clients. Additionally, we have a fair pricing policy which guarantees affordability when shipping cars to or from Williams.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Williams to San Francisco||$114||114 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Williams to Phoenix||$609||813 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Williams||$800||1334 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Williams||$1124||2812 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Williams to New York||$1140||2851 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Williams to Minneapolis||$1149||1915 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Houston to Williams||$1192||1988 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Williams to Boston||$1214||3037 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Williams
As part of our quality assurance policy, we have adopted tailored service delivery; a strategy in which we personalize the car shipping experience to the resources available in the region we serve. This involves studying the profile of Williams and getting to know all communities that are part of the city, the state of the road network serving each community and the location of potential terminal points. Each of these factors jointly contributes to offering timely deliveries across all communities when shipping cars to or from Williams. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities from where most residents of Williams work, like the city of Colusa.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service: This service prioritizes convenience. We take most of the responsibilities from the clients, leaving them free to attend to other matters. The client only needs to make arrangements for the car to be well-prepped for transportation. There is no limit to the scope of door to door service, which makes it advantageous especially for clients shipping cars from out of state. During delivery, we drop the car off at the front porch of your home or business premises, eliminating the need for you to make trips to a terminal to access the car. Additionally, the service presents the opportunity for you to meet with the driver shipping the car. Any queries, concerns or specific instructions that need to be clarified can be done in person, guaranteeing great service delivery.
- Terminal service: This is the more affordable alternative to door to door service. It involves the client driving the car to a parking lot or car depot, closest to them, from where we can access and ship it. Delivery is also done through a similar terminal. The car is dropped off at the desired depot, storage facility or secure parking lot, from where it will stay until the client collects it. Parking fees apply for this service. We recommend that clients inquire the exact parking rate charged to avoid inconveniences. Terminal service works best for clients on the move, as those do not require the car to be dropped off at their homes. We drop the car off at a terminal closest from their point of entry, giving them the opportunity to have that hands-on-the-wheel experience soon as they arrive at Williams.
- Military and Armed Forces services: Williams is home to many veterans as well as men and women in the military. While the community of Williams shows their support through the Colusa County Veteran Services, A-1 Auto Transport shows our support by offering discounted military and armed forces services.
We ship different types of privately owned vehicles registered under personnel from the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Special Forces and Coast Guard.
Types of cars we ship
We transport vans, inoperable cars, salvaged cars, sedans, motorcycles, SUVs, high-end cars, ATVs, vans, RVs and trucks of different sizes and functionality.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
- Perform a car maintenance check which identifies irregularities like punctures and fluid leaks.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal belongings including any aftermarket installations.
- Have a record of the condition of the car before shipping by taking clear pictures of each side of the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Drain the gas tank and leave about a quarter-full.
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are VeriSign secured, which protects all communication with our clients with end-to-end encryption. This is how we guarantee privacy and confidentiality.
Give A-1 Auto Transport a call on (Tel:8004522880) for the best service experience when shipping cars to or from Williams.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.