Did you know that moving is touted to be one of life’s most challenging projects? In fact, most people consider moving one of the most challenging tasks that they have ever had to accomplish. Reliable statistics however show that every year, millions of Americans move for various reasons despite not enjoying the process. The most common reasons for moving are job related followed by the need to upgrade from one neighborhood to a better one. As a student, you are moving for completely different reasons you prepare to join or leave William Paterson University of New Jersey. Students will move to join a university or after graduating from university. Furthermore, most students will move out of the state they went to school in, in the first five years of their graduation, be it from high school or college. Regardless of the reason for your move to or from university, we can assure you of a smooth relocation process if you stick it out with us. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving folks all over New Jersey and the entire country for over twenty years now with great reviews.
How to have a seamless student relocation
You can have a seamless student relocation if you follow the moving tips we have provided below.
- Take your time: Moving has many tasks which are bound to take up at lot of your time. Assign sufficient time to each task to ensure that it is completed well and in good time. Additionally, this step will ensure that you start your planning early to avoid a last-minute rush.
- Purge!: Accumulating clutter through your stay in one place for many years is very normal. What’s not prudent is taking this clutter along with you to your new abode. Go through all your items and get rid of what you no longer need or use.
- Sell what you don’t need: This is a great way to raise some funds for moving. Designate some of your useable clutter to a selling pile and have a garage sale or auction them off on the internet.
Why you need the services of a professional moving company
Moving is a project which is best handled by the experts; the professional moving companies. Here are some valid reasons why.
- To free up your time: Moving involves many other processes which a moving company cannot handle for you such as applying for a new driver’s license if you are moving across states, changing your mailing address and so on. Let the movers deal with the move as you deal with the other engagements they would otherwise not handle.
- For peace of mind: Moving can take up all your time and cause you some anxiety as the moving day approaches. Why don’t you let a moving company handle all the moving intricacies to get a load off your mind?
- To prevent personal injury: We all know that moving entails lots of hauling of heavy boxes, furniture and other items. This kind of manual work can cause you to injure yourself in one way or another. Leave it to the professionals who are trained on the best practices to employ in lifting and hauling.
How to find a good moving company
The process of finding a good moving company can prove to be as daunting as the actual move. Therefore, we have put a few tips together to make the process less stressful.
- Check their reputation: A good moving company has a good reputation to match. Find out from friends, family and local businesses like realtors what they have to say about the local moving companies near you. Avoid companies that have lots of negative reviews.
- Compare rates: We understand that students will be moving on a budget; therefore you need to land the company with the best rates against the services they have to offer. Furthermore, be on the lookout for companies that offer discounted rates to students.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a wide variety of moving services which include furniture disassembly and reassembly, full service moves, auto transport, pool table transport, free moving advice, access to affordable moving companies and out of state movers, packing and unpacking services, professional estimates and cheap cost of moving. Additionally, we offer relocation services such as local, long distance, state to state, cross country and international relocation services.
Why you should choose to move with us
We are a fully fledged moving services provider with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured. Our memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association are valid and up to date.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. You may also contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com