Safe And Reliable Wilkes County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. believes in perfection. We believe in offering the best car shipping services in the best manner humanly possible. We go all in by utilizing our resources and labor force to serve all 50 states of America with a hands-on focus on county-specific car shipping services. Wilkes County of the state of Georgia is one of the 159 counties that enjoy our tailored Georgia car shipping services. We have a comprehensive reach, lots of options, and great prices, making us the most ideal firm for shipping cars to or from Wilkes County.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to Wilkes County||$216||216 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Wilkes County||$378||505 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Wilkes County||$451||602 miles||3-5 days|
|Wilkes County to New York||$621||828 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Wilkes County||$639||1065 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Wilkes County||$1093||2733 miles||7-9 days|
|Wilkes County to San Diego||$1127||2254 miles||6-8 days|
|Salt Lake City to Wilkes County||$1181||1969 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Wilkes County
Our comprehensive scope of service reaches out to all clients, both domestic and commercial, located in Rayle, Tignall, and Washington. Wilkes County covers only about 474 square miles. However small it may be, we don’t hold back in offering our full-service portfolio to clients in need of shipping cars to or from Wilkes County. Our hands-on approach in serving Wilkes involves giving a personal touch to all car shipping orders. We do this by meeting with the client prior to starting the shipment. This creates room for trust and building of confidence. Any concerns the client may have are dealt with accordingly.
We also stretch our scope of service to serve clients in the counties neighboring Wilkes which include Elbert, Lincoln, McDuffie, Warren, Taliaferro and Oglethorpe County. That’s not all. Thanks to the major highways serving Wilkes, we stretch our scope of service through convenient Wilkes County state to state car shipping services.
- Door to door services: Clients are at liberty to choose the delivery method that works best for them. Door to door delivery service is a stress-free option in which we ship vehicles to the doorstep of the destination address.
- Terminal services: This delivery service is best for guests visiting Wilkes and clients on the move. We drop off the car at a safe designated terminal. It could be a parking lot, a storage facility or a commercial building basement. The client can then pick the car up at their convenience.
- Single & multiple car shipping: We serve both domestic clients; individuals and households shipping one or two vehicles, and commercial clients; auto dealers, motor show organizers and other businesses shipping several fleets of vehicles. We have the resources to ship large orders. Moreover, we also can ship fleets of vehicles each going to different destinations.
- All autos shipping: From sedans to trucks, SUVs, vans, ATVs, motorcycles, mobile homes, classic cars, supercars and high-end vehicles, we are experienced in handling them all! Have a look at the brands we ship.
Talk to us!
For these and more of what A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has to offer, call us today on (800-452-2880). We guarantee the best shipping cars to or from Wilkes County services.
Zip codes included in Wilkes County
- ZIP Code 30660 - Rayle
- ZIP Code 30668 - Tignall
- ZIP Code 30673 - Washington
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.