Wildwood Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moves across the country can be daunting, but when they are handled by professionals, they become flawless and fun. Wildwood is a city in St Louis County, Missouri. It is one of the most affluent suburbs in the state with a median household income of about $120,000. It has thousands of acres under parks, reserves and nature trails. Common recreational activities include hiking, biking and water sports. If you need professional moving services in Wildwood, talk to A-1 Auto Transport; the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Insurance: Handling moving items comes with its fair share of risks. You could get injured and your items damaged or stolen. You need to cover for any of these possibilities. Moving companies provide base level insurance for each move they handle that ensures any damage to your items is repaid at the covered rate. In case anyone is injured during the move, their medical bills are covered by the company.
- Stress free: Moving is often described as one of life’s most stressful endeavours. When dealing with moving companies you are assured of a stress free process. Movers handle the most difficult and risky tasks which leaves you with adequate time to handle other matters. They have a high success rate and only sign off the contract once the job has been done to your satisfaction.
- Extra services: When making a long distance move you may need storage for your items. Professional movers have warehouses in most major parts of the state. You can store your items for an agreed period of time in their climate controlled facilities. Movers also have packing services, pet transport and additional services that the customer may require.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps towards finding the best mover in Wildwood
Professional moving associations have lists of moving companies operating within a certain region or offering specific services. The American Movers and Storage Association is one of the most trusted moving associations in the country. Most members are verified and have all the required permits to conduct moves.
State to state moving companies must have a DOT number from the Federal government to conduct moves across the country. Call the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association for information about the movers’ safety rating, license validity and insurance information.
Perform background checks on the company’s services. Run its name on the Better Business Bureau to view consumer complaints and how the company handles them.
Contact the company and ask the following questions.
- Do they hire day labor or they have permanent skilled personnel?
- Do they use brokers?
- Does the company consolidate loads?
- How many years has the company been active?
- Who is liable for damage and which channel does the company use to resolve disputes?
Tips to help perform a successful move
- Long distance moves require 2-3 months to prepare. The earlier you get ready for the move, the more efficient it will be.
- Avoid moving during the summer season. It is a hectic period since most people are moving at this time. If you move during this period you will have to contend with high charges and extended delivery windows.
- Create an inventory of all items you want moved and inform the company for them to provide an accurate in-house estimate. Remember to inform the company about any specialized items you own such as electronics and heirlooms.
- When packing, use towels and blankets to pad the inside of the boxes. You can also use recycled newspaper to wrap utensils.
- Label all the boxes to make the movers work easier. It also eases your unpacking and house arrangement process.
- Remember to change your address, lease agreement and cancel deliveries a month in advance. These simple tasks are easily forgotten and can cause untold stress on moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Storage services
- Commercial moves
- Senior moves
- Long distance government moves
- Long distance house moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Door to door relocations
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We fully understand the moving process having offered superb services for the last 25 years. We enjoy engaging our customers on our digital communication platforms which have swift responses. At A-1 Auto Transport, we work with our customers satisfaction in mind.
Make the switch
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: