Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wickes, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Wickes Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Built around a good mix of rustic and modern homes, Wickes offers a friendly environment for backpackers and settlers. When you want to enjoy the best that Arkansas has to offer, make sure that you include a self-driven vehicle in your plans. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Wickes.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Wickes to Houston||$353||353 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Wickes||$394||394 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Wickes to Detroit||$602||1004 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Colorado Springs to Wickes||$630||840 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Wickes to Washington, D.C.||$687||1145 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Wickes||$819||1366 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Wickes to Los Angeles||$946||1577 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seattle to Wickes||$1104||2208 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Wickes
We have offices and operations running through all corners of the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. We can drop off or pick up your vehicle in any part of the city.
Our Transport services in Wickes
- Enclosed shipping is more like a service upgrade and will attract extra fees. It is a better solution when you have showroom vehicles, collectibles, high-performance sports, and luxury automobiles. Our trailers have hydraulic lift gates that adjust to the right height.
- Most of the trucks that you find on the highways transporting multiple vehicles use the open-air shipping option. It is the best choice for people looking for a budget option when moving standard or daily-use cars.
- If you like to plan everything to the last minute while relying on a limited budget, terminal shipping will meet your needs. You will get about 3-5 days to deliver the vehicle to an appointed transportation depot for pick-up. We will collect it and send it to the nearest terminal at your destination.
- Most shipping terminals sit far out in major cities. It becomes an inconvenience when you live in a small town or remote areas. Choosing the door-to-door option makes the transporter deliver the vehicle as close to you as possible.
- Our depth of expertise in international auto shipping matters allows us to help in every aspect of the process, starting with customs clearance. We give several transport solutions.
- You can export or import the vehicle using the highly affordable roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard. RoRo describes how we drive the vehicles on or off a ships ramp when loading or unloading.
- Containers help to secure your vehicle from damage by seaside elements while in transit. You can choose between sharing a container or paying for an exclusive one.
Types of vehicles that we ship
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Wickes, few companies can match the variety of automobiles that we can handle. Some of them include:
- ATV and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and RVs
- Vans, sedans, and station wagons
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project equipment
Preparing your car for shipping
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) forbids transport companies from moving your vehicles when loaded with personal items. Going against the rules might result in getting the goods confiscated and stiffer penalties. A clean vehicle makes it easy to do a detailed inspection. Note down the existing dents and scratches and use photographs as extra pieces of evidence. You will check the car for new damage on arrival. Every record should appear on the Bill of Lading, which is the binding document. The transporter will load and unload the vehicle by driving it. The following steps will make it a smooth experience.
- Keep the gas levels at about 1/4 of the tank. More than that adds unnecessary weight to the vehicle.
- Take the car for repair to fix the leaks and other mechanical problems.
- Top off the engine fluid, transmission fluid, and coolant.
- Secure the battery in its place and keep it on a full charge.
- Check the tire pressure.
Removable fixtures like luggage racks, bike racks, and spoilers can run into damage when loading or unload the vehicle. Get them removed and use a protective cover on parts that fail to come off. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors. It is not wise to give out your only set of keys. Though rare, the truck driver might lose them while in transit. Get spares made so that you can keep yourself ready for the worst situation.
Benefits of choosing A-1 Auto Transport
We dedicate ourselves to offering unrivaled solutions for everyone shipping cars to or from Wickes. Here are some of the main things that set us apart from other companies
- We have self-managed fleets that help us take control of all the shipping processes.
- Fully insured vehicle transport. You can have peace of mind throughout the process regardless of the types of service.
- Your needs remain our top priority throughout the process.
- You can learn more about the company by reading through the customer feedback.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.