Why You Will Probably Need Your Car When Moving to California
Living in California differs greatly from living in other areas of the nation. With a thriving economy and the highest state population, you may want to consider having your own vehicle. Although public transit is bountiful in the state, especially in major cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco, it can be difficult to solely rely on these transportation methods when you have a job to get to or strict timeframes to work within. With interstate highways and a great street network, relying on your own vehicle will make it easier to get from Point A to B whenever you need to.
Not only is having your own vehicle great for making deadlines or getting to work on time, but it allows you to leisurely go as you please. You can drive the coast, go visit friends, or enjoy any of the popular activities or land attractions in the state when you have your own car. Not to mention, owning your own vehicle may qualify you for tax breaks and bring about other advantages as well.
Shipping a Vehicle into California
If you’re a new resident to the State of California or if you wish to have a car shipped over from somewhere else, hire a reliable auto transport company for help. California is a leading hub for the auto transport industry. With major ports throughout the state and along the coast, it’s easy to have a car shipped over. The key is to find an auto transporter that you can trust with the delivery of your vehicle.
What to Look for in an Auto Transport Company
- BBB and DOT approval and recognition
- State of the art equipment, haulers, freights and ships
- The latest car shipping technology
- Insurance coverage provided to every vehicle in their care
- A positive reputation shown through good reviews, testimonials and ratings online
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- A broad range of shipping services
- A website full of information including how to contact them
- A longstanding history in the auto transport industry
When you find a few transport companies with the right qualifications and characteristics call them to ask questions and gather quotes. Do a little reviewing before deciding on someone to hire. Then, schedule your vehicle’s transport at least a couple weeks ahead of the date desired for delivery.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory