Why Should I Ship My Car to Zimbabwe?
Shipping your car to Zimbabwe through skilled transport specialists is the best and only way to guarantee a safe delivery. They have everything they need to secure your car for its journey.
Transporters also carry insurance coverage and have extensive knowledge of foreign auto import policies.
There are many advantages to shipping a car to Zimbabwe through professionals. Of course, this is aside from the fact that it is the absolute safest way to relocate a vehicle overseas. There only a few things that you will be responsible for and one of those things is calling the Embassy of Zimbabwe to learn about the most current duty rates and import laws.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Pros of Professional Overseas Auto Transport.
- The proper equipment and materials will be used to carry out the shipping process.
- Professional transport companies train those working for them to handle multiple types of vehicles for international deliveries.
- Transport services are cost effective.
- They will assist you throughout the entire process by helping you understand the import policies and gathering the right documents.
- You will have the various shipping services to consider including high priority services.
- Many international transport companies offer free of charge insurance coverage and satellite tracking services.
- Having your own car to explore your new environment is better than using public transit where language and currency barriers become confusing.
Get Your Car and Proof Ready.
Preparing to ship your car to Zimbabwe is crucial to a successful transport process. This doesn’t just include gathering all of the requested documents, but getting the car itself prepped too. Getting the car ready makes the probability of a successful transport more likely and keeps those involved with the process safer.
- Look over all the car’s fluids. Leave the fuel tank less than ¼ full.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Take off any items that weren’t manufactured with the car unless container shipping methods were purchased.
- Wash the exterior of the car and clean out the inside.
- Take pictures and document any damages to the car before the transport begins.
- Fill tires with air.