To have a car imported into Ecuador it takes experience, the right tools, and knowledge of foreign import policies. Take advantage of the shipping services offered to anyone in need of overseas auto transport.
As a transporter, it is their job to see that your vehicle is shipped safely to its new home. They’ll also help you get together everything you need to present to Customs. This is how the car gains import approval.
It’s nearly impossible to ship a car to Ecuador from the U.S. without experienced professionals helping you out. From the time you call to schedule your car’s shipping process to the time the car is delivered, you’ll have trained transport specialists by your side. As the shipping customer, you have minimal responsibility. The two most important things that you are responsible for include preparing the vehicle for its transport and complying with the import laws of Ecuador.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Gather the Documentation Needed for Import Approval.
Perhaps the hardest part of the shipping process is satisfying foreign laws to obtain the certificate of import approval from Customs. Without their authorization, the vehicle cannot enter the country. This is why many transporters encourage their customers to contact the Embassy of Ecuador immediately after scheduling the transport through them. It will take the time to collect all the proof and documentation needed.
- License and Passport.
- Work Visa, Proof of Residency or Temporary Visa.
- Proof of Employment.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- List of Inventory (if other items are shipped with the car).
- Proof of Insurance.
- Proof of Paid Duties and Taxes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory