Whitehall Long Distance Moving Companies
We know that the thought of moving to a new place is exciting because it gives you the opportunity to start over. However, the need to plan and prepare for your move carries with it many demanding tasks that might take away the fun in your move. We at A-1 Auto Transport have established our reputable moving services in Whitehall and other cities in Ohio. Whitehall was incorporated as a village in 1947 and because of its rapid growth in the 1950s it was made into a city. We also offer auto transport solutions.
Why do you need a mover?
- Movers provide you with a variety of moving services to complement your every moving need and budget. Full service movers will provide you with free moving advice, all necessary wrapping and packing supplies, moving inventory, packing and unpacking services and arrangement services at your new premises. This ensures that you don’t have to worry about anything as they will take care of everything.
- Movers hire trained professionals who have the basic knowledge required to make any move a success. Besides knowledge, the movers’ crews have accumulated a wealth of moving experience which can benefit you. Many movers invest in the continuous professional development of their staff in a bid to remain competitive.
- Movers have moving resources that an individual may not have such as the dollies, hoisting straps, rigs, trucks with air ride and so much more. This equipment helps to reduce your moving time and any potential damage to your items. Ultimately, such resources make your move seamless.
- Hiring movers helps to keep your moving costs low. Since they are well trained in all moving techniques, they ensure that very little or no damage happens to your items. Movers will also ensure that you don’t lift any heavy items thus protecting you from potential injuries and costly medical bills.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Moving red flags
Today there are more and more clients complaining of being scammed by rogue movers. As a client, you should employ due diligence before hiring any mover. Below are some of the red flags to look out for in rogue movers:
- The mover does not issue you with copies of the ‘Ready to Move’ and ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ booklets.
- The mover insists on giving you a final price without an in-house survey which is usually a long distance mover’s requirement by the FMCSA.
- The mover refuses to give you written moving documents such as the bill of lading, inventory and estimate. Also, be cautious of movers who give you blank or incomplete documents to sign. To protect yourself from such movers, never sign blank, incomplete or documents whose contents you do not understand.
- If your mover does not have insurance quoted in their estimate then do not work with them.
- A red flag should also be raised if the mover does not have an online presence and physical premises, or if their offices and warehouse facilities are run down or they do not have any branded trucks at the same facilities.
- The mover requires a deposit of 25% or more of the estimate.
- The mover only accepts payments in cash.
- If the mover hoards your items whilst demanding for extra payment for additional services.
Our stellar services
We have the experience and expertise to conduct any type of move. In Whitewall, we have specialized in:
- Residential moves
- Coast to coast moves
- Auto transport
- College moves
- Commercial moves
- Seniors moves
- Animal and pet transport
- Vacation moves
- Interstate moves
- Intrastate moves
- Bulky items moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport is Whitewall’s preferred mover
- Years of experience. We have been in the transport business for over two decades and we have gained an in-depth understanding of the industry’s best practices.
- Vast network. We will safely move you from Whitewall to anywhere in the US or the globe with our expansive network of offices and warehouses across all the 50 states in the US and other global offices.
- The best customer experiences. We have delivered millions of successful moves that have built our track record. We customize all our solutions to fit your unique moving needs.
- Affiliations. We are a certified ProMover and our green initiatives have been recognized in The Smart Way Program.
Get a free quote
We will give you the most affordable estimate in Whitehall. Get your free quote by filling the form at the top of this page. If you would like to contact our customer service team, do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24/7 contact center on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.