Wheatland is a city in Yuba County, on the north side of Bear River. The region is a renowned wheat producing area, supplying close to 40% of the wheat in USA. Wheatland is also one of the great places in California to live in. The communities are well diversified, with affordable housing and accessibility to schools, which appeals to folks with kids and families. There is no reliable public transport system in Wheatland, which compels residents and guests visiting Wheatland to rely on their private vehicles. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services to all cadres of clients at the best prices in the market. Our unique service delivery makes us the most recommended firm for shipping cars to or from Wheatland.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wheatland to Los Angeles||$420||420 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Wheatland to Seattle||$541||722 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Wheatland||$694||1157 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Wheatland to Helena||$731||975 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Wheatland||$1026||1711 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Wheatland||$1127||2818 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Houston to Wheatland||$1179||1966 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Wheatland||$1260||3151 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Wheatland
The profile of Wheatland is diversified. Areas close to the city center are urbanized while those further from the city center take up the rural profile. Those regions around the city limits are under-developed and unsettled. This stresses more the need to choose a competent car shipping firm when shipping cars to or from Wheatland. A-1 Auto Transport is such one firm. We invest time and resources in getting to know the environs of Wheatland, including the most remote region. With such information, we can then offer professional and timely services across every location in Wheatland.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Wheat farmers in Wheatland get to enjoy professional carrier services when transporting heavy agricultural equipment. We have a reliable fleet of modern Mack Trucks, which are considered the best in the industry for shipping extra-large and heavy tonnage equipment like tractors, combines and backhoes. Our specially trained experts know how best to transport such machinery. We sometimes have to dismantle the protruding parts of the heavy equipment to guarantee safety during shipping. Additionally, all equipment under our care is protected by an in-transit insurance policy and is valid for full compensation in the event of damage or loss. Read more about our shipping techniques and discounts here.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long hauls with the capacity to accommodate almost every size of car. They are the default carriers we use for general car hauling due to their multipurpose nature. Cars are simply rolled onto the flatbed racks of the long haul and secured using straps and non-abrasive soft ties. The cars are then shipped as they are, with no enveloping structure over them. They are however, safe from damage as the drivers are instructed not to ship the cars when the weather condition is unfavorable, and to avoid routes with low hanging tree branches that can damage the cars onboard the top bunker of a double decked flatbed rack.
- Enclosed carrier services: These come with an intermodal container. Unlike when using open carriers, the cars here are protected by the container against small rocks from the road, adverse weather condition and tree branches. Hiring an enclosed carrier is however, slightly more expensive than opting for open carriers. The container also provides privacy against prying eyes, making it the best choice available for clients that wish to ship high-end vehicles.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix that caters to clients with a sedan, SUV, motorcycle, ATV, truck, van, electric car, hybrid vehicle, alternative fuel car, high-end car, salvaged vehicles, inoperable cars, RVs as well as heavy equipment. Take a look at the brands we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Find your spare set of car keys as the driver will need one to access the vehicle during loading and offloading.
- Remove all personal belongings including any aftermarket installations like DVD players.
- Wash the car prior to the day of shipping so as to facilitate a reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the short distances involved with car shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check, which is meant to identify any irregularities that may lead to mechanical issues, such as flat tires and low fluid levels.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Have a personal record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear pictures of each side of the car.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a well-established carrier firm with over 25 years of experience. This is proof of acquired resources and perfecting the art of car shipping over the years.
Give A-1 Auto Transport a try next time you think of shipping cars to or from Wheatland. We guarantee the best services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.