The only way to ship a car to Slovenia from the U.S. is through a licensed international auto transporter. With the right equipment, ships and durable transport gear, your car is guaranteed to make it safely to the nation. For more assurance, transporters track insurance coverage onto purchased shipping services at no extra cost.
It’s always in your best interest to use the Internet for research before you buy shipping services from someone. Look for the greatest transporters near your home in the U.S. Go to their websites to view their services and credentials. Read any reviews or testimonials left online about the company too. If they maintain a positive reputation and offer affordable shipping services, write down their contact information. Call the transport companies that made the list. Ask questions and compare quotes. Book your transport date at least a couple months in advance.
Selecting Shipping Services.
Depending on the international transporter you decide to go through, you will have a variety of transport services to consider for your car’s future relocation to Slovenia. Learn what each service entails and decide what’s best for your car. Representatives for the company will help you with your decisions and even customize your transport as needed.
Typical Transport Services.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- RO/RO Transport.
- Container Transport.
- Door to Door Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking.
Open air services a.k.a. RO/RO transport is the cheapest shipping method. Container shipping offers the most protection so it tends to cost a little more. After you have chosen all your services and booked your transport contact the Embassy of Slovenia to learn about the restrictions listed in the country’s import policy.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?