Transporting a boat from the U.S.A. to Europe is a common practice among skilled international shipping companies. There is a lot involved in the safe delivery of a water vessel. Hard-wearing shipping gear and the latest transport technology play a large role in the success of an overseas boat transport.
The experience of the shipping company is also essential. Dealing with foreign import policies is tricky to those unfamiliar with the nation where the boat is to import.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Boat Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What Else an International Boat Transport Company Can Do for You
- Help with Customs acceptance and validation. You’ll need to receive the certificate of import approval before the boat can transport to Europe. Aside from the help and guidance of the transporter, you should contact the embassy of the European nation you’re shipping to. They’ll gladly inform you of the latest import regulations for boats shipping in from the U.S.
- They’ll provide overland transport services from the boat’s storage location to the water vessel taking it to Europe.
- Insurance coverage is added on to the purchase of boat shipping services at no extra cost. This is one way reliable transporters show the confidence and faith they have in their services.
- Winterization, shrink-wrapping and other preventative services are available.
- You can keep track of your boat’s progress during the shipping process through real-time satellite tracking. You can use any Wi-Fi enabled a device to log into the transporter’s tracking service.
- Get assistance with the Bill of Lading and other pertinent documents.
There’s no doubt about it, transporting a boat to Europe or shipping a car would prove impossible for an ill-equipped or inexperienced individual. It’s much cheaper and advantageous to hire experts in the boat transport industry.