Transporting a boat from the U.S.A. to Europe is a common practice among skilled international shipping companies. There is a lot involved in the safe delivery of a water vessel. Hard-wearing shipping gear and the latest transport technology play a large role in the success of an overseas boat transport.
The experience of the shipping company is also essential. Dealing with foreign import policies is tricky to those unfamiliar with the nation where the boat is to import.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Else an International Boat Transport Company Can Do for You.
- Help with Customs acceptance and validation. You’ll need to receive the certificate of import approval before the boat can transport to Europe. Aside from the help and guidance of the transporter, you should contact the embassy of the European nation you’re shipping to. They’ll gladly inform you of the latest import regulations for boats shipping in from the U.S.
- They’ll provide overland transport services from the boat’s storage location to the water vessel taking it to Europe.
- Insurance coverage is added on to the purchase of boat shipping services at no extra cost. This is one way reliable transporters show the confidence and faith they have in their services.
- Winterization, shrink-wrapping and other preventative services are available.
- You can keep track of your boat’s progress during the shipping process through real-time satellite tracking. You can use any Wi-Fi enabled a device to log into the transporter’s tracking service.
- Get assistance with the Bill of Lading and other pertinent documents.
There’s no doubt about it, transporting a boat to Europe would prove impossible for an ill-equipped or inexperienced individual. It’s much cheaper and advantageous to hire experts in the boat transport industry.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?