Shipping a car to another country is wise in most circumstances. Having your own vehicle in another country makes it easier to get around without constantly running into language and currency barriers. International transport is actually affordable and can make your relocation a lot easier.
If Argentina is where you wish to have a car shipped to, you must familiarize yourself with their auto import policy. You must meet the restrictions for import set by the country and comply with all of the regulations, providing proof to Customs before the car is even allowed into Argentina. This means that proof of paid duties and tariffs must also be shown.
You can contact the Embassy of Argentina to make sure that you are properly informed of your responsibilities. They can also give you more insight on what you must pay in taxes. The percentage rate for each tax charged for auto import can increase at any given time, but it has remained rather steady for some time in Argentina.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Argentina Import Duty Rates.
- 5% tariff applied to cars.
- 5-21.5% tariff applied to trucks.
- 21% VAT for cars.
- 5% VAT for trucks.
- Additional VAT of 6-8% based on CIF.
- 3% statistical tax.
- 3% advanced profit tax.
Contact a reliable transport service and book your transport date. Shipping a car to Argentina will only make the relocation easier on you. Not only can you focus on other matters while the professionals see through the car’s delivery, but you will have an easier way to travel once the car keys are back in your hands.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?