When you need to ship a car from the United States to Indonesia, look into the most reputable international transport companies nearby your home. Find one that has shipping services appeal to you.
Fortunately, auto transport services are affordable and easy to take advantage of. Call around for a few quotes. Talk to the customer service reps and hire the shipping company you feel the most comfortable with.
RO/RO shipping services are the cheapest forms of overseas auto transport. This shipping service is most frequently purchased by dealerships and manufacturers. It is the best way to ship multiple cars at a time. To ship a car to Indonesia, this shipping method is an option. Ask the transport company their suggestion.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About RO/RO Transport Services and Its Costs.
RO/RO shipping is an open air service that requires some preparation of the vehicle before the transport can begin. Clean the inside and outside of the car, check the fluids, leave the fuel less than ¼ full, and remove any items that weren’t manufactured with the car. This assures the car’s safety and the safety of those managing its transport to Indonesia.
Call the Embassy of Indonesia to assure that there is a seaport that accepts this open air shipping method. If not, your transport company will find an alternative seaport to have the car shipped to and it is then transported by land to a terminal. Make sure you have a ride arranged. Ports and terminals won’t hold a vehicle for anyone. You must be present at the time of its arrival.
The shipping costs associated with the RO/RO method are hard to determine without specific information. The distance of travel, the vehicle’s weight, and other factors are all facts that will help determine what the transport company charges you. However, RO/RO shipping usually costs under $1,500.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?