Cost to Have My Car Shipped to Nigeria
In order to successfully ship your car to Nigeria, you must hire an experienced transport company. Trying to get a vehicle into another country in any other manner is impractical. Luckily, international transport services are cost effective and affordable for most budgets.
There is only one way to receive a reasonable estimate for the shipping process and that is by providing the transporter with the information they request.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information Needed for an Accurate Quote
- Make and model of the vehicle.
- Age and condition of the vehicle.
- The desired shipping method.
- Additional shipping services desired.
- The purpose of the vehicle.
Not only do all of the above details affect the shipping cost, but the length of travel does too. By providing a transport company with these specifics, you can receive a quote within a few minutes. If you decide to take advantage of the transporter’s offer, it is safe to assume that other fees will be added to your bill after the car has been imported into Nigeria. The transport company can explain any other fees you are concerned with.
Vehicle Restrictions for Auto Import in Nigeria
- Proof of all requested documentation, including paid tariffs.
- The vehicle cannot be older than 15 years of age.
- The vehicle will need to be open in case of inspection.
- The car must be left-hand drive.
Of course, there will be other restrictions and guidelines that must be considered. Call the Embassy of Nigeria to learn of the current auto import policy. They will provide you with all of the information needed. Your transport professionals will also guide you through the entire process.