Before you start looking for a transport company to ship a car to Finland, you might be wondering about how the process works. International car shipping should be done by a reputable business.
You will want to be sure that the business has a long history in the industry and has good customer reviews online.
Make sure to have your vehicle serviced by a trained mechanic before the date of transport. If your vehicle is not in good condition or does not meet the requirements set in place by customs, your vehicle will not be transported to the country. Once you do contact a company that catches your eye, they will be able to give you all the details in regard to documents to bring. Call the Embassy of Finland for more information in regards to importing laws.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common Forms of Proof to Provide to Customs.
- Bill of Lading.
- Proof of Insurance.
List Existing Damages and Take Pictures.
Professionals recommend shippers to take detailed photos and notes on the condition of their vehicle. This way, in the event of an accident, you will have a better chance on filing an insurance claim. The transport company will also do an inspection of your vehicle prior to loading your car onto the vessel.
It does not happen often, but in some cases, accidents do occur during transport. Genuine international car shipping companies offer full coverage for their shippers. Include any damages such as scrapes and dents into your inspection report and give the company a copy of your findings.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?