The process of sending a motor vehicle into another country isn’t easily handled by inexperienced individuals. That’s one reason for the countless international transporters in the U.S.
Professional transport companies are familiar with the obstacles that come along with foreign import laws. They also have freight ships, cargo containers, and high-tech transport technology to safely ship your car to Malawi.
How to Spot a Reliable Overseas Transport Service.
Coming across an international car shipping company that you can trust isn’t tough if you know what to keep your eyes peeled for. Who you choose to buy shipping services through is entirely up to you but look for positive qualities that really make the transporter stand out.
- Make sure they have been conducting overseas auto transports for years and are qualified to handle the job.
- A lot of transport companies are approved by the BBB or DOT, and carry state licensing and certificates to prove their authenticity.
- Transport services should always come with insurance coverage provided.
- They don’t expect any money until the car begins its journey to Malawi or it is safely delivered.
- As a transport service, they have an assortment of shipping services available to their customers, making it easier to customize any transport as necessary.
- They have customer service representatives help you understand the information given to you by the Embassy of Malawi in regards to the import laws.
- Without any difficulty, you can find good reviews and ratings for the transport companies you’re interested in
- They have an easy to navigate website that provides valuable insight into the shipping industry, and a page listing all their services as well as accurate contact information.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.