When you ship a car to another country, expect to deal with foreign import restrictions. If you hire a professional shipping company to ship your car to Slovenia, their transport specialists will help you comply with the import laws.
This makes it much easier to get a car lawfully into the country. Trying to accomplish an international auto transport without all of the necessities or knowledge of foreign policy is nearly impossible. Start looking for transport services months in advance.
After your shipping services are booked, it’s time to prepare for the transport. Usually, your bill for the transport isn’t due until the car is safely delivered to its destination. However, this isn’t the only cost associated with your car’s transport to Slovenia. Various taxes and duties apply to the import as well. Your tax rates are based upon several details- for instance, the vehicle type.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tax and Duty Rates for Auto Import.
- 3-22% in European Union tariffs.
- 20% VAT.
- Registration tax based on price and CO2 emissions.
- 29% tax for car’s over 2,000cc.
- Ownership tax.
The tax rates can change as the country sees fit. Call the Embassy of Slovenia to confirm the tax rates associated with your vehicle import. It’s best to call them a few weeks before the transport date. You’ll need to take the receipt up to Customs as part of the proof required to earn import approval.
Without specific details, it’s hard to determine the total cost of the transport with shipping services and taxes included. An overseas transport can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars upwards to five thousand dollars.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?