It might be hard to believe, but many businesses and individuals find professional transport services useful for shipping multiple cars at once. There is one method of transport that can be used for this purpose.
Shipping cars to Turkmenistan from the U.S. is a process that is managed by the experts. Otherwise, all sorts of problems may pop up, including the denial of the car’s import.
Customer service representatives for the shipping company will gladly help you decide on services suiting for your situation and budget. RO/RO shipping is the less expensive transport method. This open air service is the primary way for dealerships and manufacturers to get their vehicles all over the world.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You Can Ship Your Cars with a Transporter at the Same Time Using Open Air Services.
The RO/RO transport method is an open air service that dealerships and manufacturers use these services. It allows multiple vehicles to be shipped to the same location at one time. This could also qualify you for discounts.
If you use the RO/RO for the delivery of your car, make sure that it is prepped for the transport properly. The entire car should be cleaned inside and out. There should be nothing in the vehicle other than a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats. You must also make sure that the ports in and near the country allow this type of shipping service. Some ports deny open air transports. You can call the Embassy of Turkmenistan for information regarding their import laws.
Take some pictures of the car before it takes off. This is a great reference when you go to inspect the vehicle for damages after its transport has been completed. It is very unlikely that your vehicle will suffer any harm, but always give it a look over after you get it from the seaport or terminal near you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?