There are only so many ways to safely deliver a vehicle overseas. Most international auto transport customers prefer to ship their automobile in one of two ways. Both of these shipping methods are affordable and extremely secure.
It’s best to understand the nature of the shipping services offered to you before you make any choices. A customer service rep for the shipping company can also help you with your selections.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open air shipping methods are very popular. This is the cheapest and most cost effective form of international auto transport. It also referred to as RO/RO transport. Prepare the car and completely empty it before the day of the scheduled transport. As the car ships to Jamaica, the vehicle is left open to weather conditions and rough waters. Fortunately, all longstanding overseas transporters are required to provide insurance coverage. This protection lets the transporter guarantee their service.
Container shipping is a great choice for any customer who wishes to ship belongings to Jamaica along with their vehicle. Although this method of overseas transport is a bit more costly than the RO/RO method, it presents a lot more options. For instance, you will be able to choose between several container sizes and your possessions can be packed inside the vehicle and remaining container space.
All household items must be approved to enter the country through the Customs office, just as the car. Call the Jamaican Embassy to learn of the import regulations set on household goods. If you do not need all of the space provided within a shipping container, consider splitting the cost and transport services with another person moving to Jamaica.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory