Shipping a car to another country is a process that requires a lot of attention. Luckily, by hiring professional overseas shipping agents, you can lessen the stress and the costs associated with the long delivery process.
It is possible to ship a car to Senegal through professionals. Start searching online for the right company for the job.
The auto transport company will guide you through the entire process step by step. Their professionals have plenty of experience and training to successfully oversee any kind of international auto transport. They will even assist you in gathering all of the pertinent information needed and required by Customs. However, you should contact the embassy prior to the transport. This will assure that all restrictions and rules are dealt with appropriately.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Process of Shipping to Senegal.
- Call the Embassy of Senegal for current import laws.
- Contact an international shipping company to schedule a date for transport.
- Begin preparing for the shipping process by gathering proof for Customs.
- Get all inspections completed.
- Clean the vehicle and prepare it as required by the transport company.
- Document all existing damages on the vehicle by taking photos and writing them down.
- Find transportation to drop off and pick up the vehicle at the specified ports.
- Make sure that you are there to get the vehicle on the day the vehicle arrives at port.
All of these steps may take some time to fulfill, but your auto transport company staff members will make sure you meet all the requirements before the vehicle is shipped off.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com