The process of shipping of a car to another nation is one that requires a great deal of attention and care. The professionals will secure your car and keep it safe from harm the best they can during the delivery.
It is rare that accidents occur during the overseas transport, but this is partially due to the help of the customer.
Right after you schedule your services to ship your car to Malta, you should begin preparing for the big day. Part of the preparation process includes taking care of the car, making sure it’s in its best condition before it ships.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get the Car Ready for Its Entrance in Malta!
- Wash the car so that no dirt or debris is visible anywhere. Clean the inside of the car out too.
- Take a look at the car’s fluids. Top all fluids off with the exception of the fuel. Leave the gas tank ¼ or less full.
- Fill the tires with air.
- Remove any items that weren’t manufactured with the vehicle. Empty the car completely if open air services were purchased. Otherwise, container shipping allows the car to have belongings inside as long as they are permitted into the country lawfully.
- Take pictures of the car. Also, write down any damages or visible marks.
Getting the car ready for transport isn’t the only preparation necessary. You must also comply with the import policy of Malta. This isn’t always easy. Foreign laws are difficult to understand. Call the Embassy of Malta for more information, including the current tax rates. The taxes and duties must be paid before the car can ship. Show proof of payment along with the other forms of proof to Customs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory