Any customer interested in shipping their car overseas must take several things into consideration before booking their transport. Of course, your number one concern should be the safety of the vehicle.
To help alleviate any concerns, take your time searching for a company and transport services you can trust.
Once you find a great company with a positive repute, carefully choose how you would like your car to ship to Macedonia. Customer service reps for the transporter will help guide you with your choices based off of the information you provide them with. They can also personalize your transport to better suit your needs and financial status.
If You Want the Ultimate Protection for the Vehicle.
Some individuals are extremely concerned with their vehicle’s condition and wish to have the ultimate protection provided to the car as it travels to its new home. This is best done through an enclosed shipping service also referred to as container transport. This method of transport offers the most security. It is also recommended to any customers who wish to send other belongings to Macedonia with their car.
Container Shipping Facts.
- The vehicle is secured inside a large shipping container where it is sheltered by thick metal walls.
- The car is at less risk, avoiding poor weather, rough waters, and vandalism.
- Anyone purchasing this shipping service can pack the car full of possessions as well as the remaining container space. All items must have approval for import. You can call the Embassy of Macedonia to learn more about prohibited goods.
- Insurance coverage and satellite tracking are provided for free with this shipping service.
- You can share this service with someone else shipping to Macedonia. If you do share the container space, split the cost of transport with the other person.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.