Professional transport companies provide the best solutions for all those in need of an international vehicle transport. Most overseas shipping services use several methods to transport vehicles. The cheapest method used to ship a car overseas is called is through open air services.
The roll on roll off method is reliable and easy to prepare for. You will need to remove any personal items from your car with the exception of floor mats, a car jack or spare tire. If your automobile is leaking any liquids such as oil or gasoline, have it repaired by a mechanic before the car ships to the Western Sahara.
This type of shipping is available for manufacturers, dealers, and anyone interested. Once your car undergoes an inspection, it is driven onto the deck of the ship and fastened. One thing to note about this type of transport is that your vehicle will be exposed to the elements the entire time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Container Transport Services Explained.
Shipping your car in a cargo container is provides more security, but this form of transport is pricier than alternative services. This solution is suggested to customers that must ship a vehicle of higher value or with the need to ship other belongings too. The car and the space remaining inside the container can be filled with possessions.
Cars being transported inside of a container do not need to be operable. Unlike open air services, your automobile will be placed inside of a secure container completely safe from the elements. This form of transport also provides the most protection against theft.
Documents to Provide to the Customs Department.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
- Driver’s License.
- Original Bill of Sale.
Contact the Embassy of Western Sahara to find out the current auto import laws set for the country at the time of your transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory