There are so many reasons for people to need auto transport services. That’s why there are international transporters situated all over the world. Anyone can purchase shipping services from them.
In fact, some of the biggest customers are manufacturers and dealerships. So, if you wish to ship your car to Taiwan, find a reliable U.S. shipping company nearby your home.
You should use online resources to help you find a company with affordable rates and a positive reputation for their international shipping services. Once you’ve called around comparing services and rates, immediately book your transport. About two months in advance is when the shipping services for your car should be purchased.
Right after you schedule the transport, prepare all that you need for Customs. Since the import policies can change at any time, it is wise to call the American Institute in Taiwan for the latest regulations and restrictions in place. You can also ask about the duty rates at this time. Start preparing for the shipping process after you’re informed.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open Air Services versus Enclosed Shipping Services.
Open air services are referred to as the RO/RO shipping method. This is a cost effective yet safe form of overseas vehicle delivery. It is also the cheapest way to have your car transported internationally. The car will need to be completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. It is then secured to the top of a flatbed ship for its journey to Taiwan.
Container shipping, a form of enclosed transport, is more expensive than RO/RO. However, it provides more protection and lets the customer fill the car and remaining container space with other belongings. If you don’t need all the space that the container provides, you can split the costs of the container and share the space with someone else.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?