The process of shipping a car to Brazil from the U.S.A. is one that should only be overlooked by professional transport services. This is an affordable and secure way to get your car from one country to the next.
They will make sure that your car remains safe as it travels to its new home.
Whenever you are on the prowl for an international transporter, there are certain characteristics that you should look for. If a company possesses the right qualities than they can likely be trusted to ship your car without any problems arising.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Characteristics of a Dependable Auto Transport Company.
- Insurance coverage is provided by any legitimate shipping company. This extra security precaution is valid as soon as the car is secured to the ship for delivery.
- Qualified international transporters encourage their employees to learn the import policies of other countries so that they can assist and guide all shipping customers. Nevertheless, call the Consulate General of Brazil to make sure that you are given accurate information since import laws change regularly.
- Freight ships, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of a car’s delivery.
- BBB or DOT approval along with any relevant certificates and licenses show that the transporter is recognized for their honest business and quality shipping services.
- Their customer service representatives are friendly, educated in the industry, and helpful. They can answer all of your questions and even help you customize your shipping process to meet your budget and transport needs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?