The process of shipping a car to Brazil from the U.S.A. is one that should only be overlooked by professional transport services. This is an affordable and secure way to get your car from one country to the next.
They will make sure that your car remains safe as it travels to its new home.
Whenever you are on the prowl for an international transporter, there are certain characteristics that you should look for. If a company possesses the right qualities than they can likely be trusted to ship your car without any problems arising.
The Characteristics of a Dependable Auto Transport Company.
- Insurance coverage is provided by any legitimate shipping company. This extra security precaution is valid as soon as the car is secured to the ship for delivery.
- Qualified international transporters encourage their employees to learn the import policies of other countries so that they can assist and guide all shipping customers. Nevertheless, call the Consulate General of Brazil to make sure that you are given accurate information since import laws change regularly.
- Freight ships, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of a car’s delivery.
- BBB or DOT approval along with any relevant certificates and licenses show that the transporter is recognized for their honest business and quality shipping services.
- Their customer service representatives are friendly, educated in the industry, and helpful. They can answer all of your questions and even help you customize your shipping process to meet your budget and transport needs.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.