Through international auto transport services near your home in the U.S., your car enters the country of New Zealand safely.
Of course, there will be requirements demanded by the country, but an international shipping company with years of experience in the industry is usually keen on the stipulations involved with auto import laws.
With New Zealand being a widely traveled country, many U.S. citizens go there for vacation. Some decide to pack up and move there. If you ship a car to New Zealand, you can freely travel the beauty of the country without any hesitation or struggle. Public transport in a foreign country is often too hard to understand and use when language and currency cause limitations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Best Overseas Shipping Services.
- RO/RO (roll-on/roll-off) Shipping.
- Container Shipping.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Satellite Tracking Services.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Custom Solutions.
After picking what services and features are best for your needs in regards to shipping your car to the country, it is time to start preparing for the big day. Not only will you have to contact the Embassy of New Zealand for the requirements on vehicle import, but you will need to get the car ready. This entails washing it and removing all items that weren’t manufactured with the vehicle. The fluids and tire pressure must also be checked, while the fuel tank shouldn’t read above ¼ full. Batteries and alarms will need to be disabled.
RO/RO shipping methods require the automobile to be completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a spare tire and a car jack. Container shipping methods allow belongings to be in the car during the shipping process as long as they are in compliance with import laws.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory