Delivering a car to Armenia from the United States is not something that is done by anyone unfamiliar with international auto transport. You must have a freight ship, durable transport tools, experience, training, and other important skills to successfully ship a car to Armenia.
Foreign countries usually have strict import policies, especially for vehicles. Staff members at the shipping company are trained to deal with the import policies of other countries so they help their customers comply with the regulations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get Your Car Ready for Overseas Transport.
All transport companies will ask that the car is prepped for the shipping process. All customers must fulfill these requests before the transport. Luckily, there isn’t too much time or effort needed.
- Clean the inside and outside of the car and make sure that it is free of all dirt and debris.
- Remove any items that weren’t manufactured with the vehicle. For example, DVD players, GPS systems and other similar items mustn’t be left behind unless you are using container shipping methods.
- Check all of the fluids. The only fluid that shouldn’t be full is the fuel tank. It should read ¼ full or less.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Write down anything about the car that you think the transport company should know. Also take notes and pictures of any damages and scratches that exist on the vehicle.
As you go through the process of preparing for the transport, use the help of the transporter along the way. You should always call the Embassy of Armenia before preparing for the shipping process. They will give you information in regards to the import policies in place at that time. Import policies change often so it is wise to become informed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?