Full packing moving services are perhaps one of the most convenient service options you’ll have available to you and your future relocation. Although any moving service purchase is better than none at all, full packing services will ease a lot of the time and stress involved with your move. Thankfully, this service is widely available, highly desired and even quite affordable.
The most tedious, time consuming part of a move is the process of packing. This is one task that not many look forward to when preparing for relocation. Some people prefer to pack away their own belongings but this could take a ton of time and even raise the amount of money you spend on the relocation process. By hiring professionals to pack away your things, you can skip this entire headache.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Information and Facts Regarding Full Packing Services
- The movers will come into your home weeks before the scheduled moving date to pack away your things room by room.
- The professionals will come equipped with all the proper packaging materials, supplies and tools including:
- Bubble Wrap
- Foam Sheets
- Moving Tarps and Blankets
- Small Tools such as Screwdrivers, Hammers, Wrenches, Scissors, Razors, etc.
- Different Box Sizes
- Box Tape
- Permanent Markers
- Packaging Peanuts and more
- They’ll have several labors come to your home to pack your things up in a more timely fashion.
- They will pack one room at a time and practice all packaging techniques learned in their training. This includes packing up heavier items in smaller boxes and lighter objects in bigger boxes, as well as the correct way to lift and transport the boxes without risking injuries or accidents.
- They’ll clearly label each box and create a list of inventory.
- They’ll disassemble furniture, appliances and other large items if necessary. Once delivered to the new location, they’ll reassemble the objects correctly.
- When you buy full packing services, make sure that the full value of your belongings is protected under the mover’s insurance policy. Most movers only offer the minimum protection as set by the state.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org