Weymouth Town Long Distance Moving Companies
Hiring A-1 Auto Transport, Massachusetts, will ensure your move to or from Weymouth Town is smooth and stress-free. Backed by over 25 years of experience, we have the resources to complete your move fast and make your transition comfortable. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Start packing immediately you set a moving date. This is a time-consuming task and the sooner you start the better. You need quality packing materials including boxes, sealing tape and bubble wrap. Start with the garage as you move to the rooms you use frequently.
- Defrost your fridge 24 hours prior to moving. Clean it thoroughly and wipe dry any liquids to prevent a smell. Failure to do this may result in damages to your other items due to leakages.
- Wrap each plate with wrapping paper and pack them vertically to reduce the chances of breaking during the move. Use towels and soft clothes to provide a buffer when the boxes are being loaded and unloaded.
- Declutter your house. If an item is not used any more by all means, do away with it. Packing items you haven’t used for more than six months is not only a waste of time but space as well.
- Look for a reliable moving company to hire. When shopping for a mover, don’t just go for the cheap mover; consider the quality of services as well. Hiring a reputable mover will make your work easier and less stressful.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Movers are well equipped: It's easy to handle small-sized items in your house. But what about that piano, pool table or large pieces of furniture? You need special equipment that only movers have. They use dollies, ramps and hoisting straps to make lifting of heavy and bulky items easy and fast. They have the tools to dismantle anything that won't fit through your doorway and reassemble them back together.
- Peace of mind: Moving can be a stressful event if you face it alone. But with the right moving company, it can turn out to be the most enjoyable time. Professional movers only want the best for you and will do their best to ensure the safety of your items. This is their area of expertise and you can rest assured that your items will be delivered on time.
- Packing services: If your moving company offers full-service pack, they will send their team of experts with the necessary packing materials to start packing your items. They have the skills and experience of packing household items fast and efficiently. Since they are professionals, they will make sure the safety of your items comes first.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reliable moving company
Request moving estimates from multiple companies to compare the rates. Movers offer either binding or non-binding estimates. Be sure to ask your moving company the type of estimates they are offering. A moving company whose bid is too low may signify inexperience or intention to defraud you.
Look for a mover with a good reputation. Use their USDOT Number to search for information about their complaints history in the FMCSA database. Reputable movers have fewer complaints filed against them and respond to claims fast.
Online reviews also play a big role when looking for a trustworthy moving company. Visit Angie's List to get insights from other customers. People who have moved in the past normally leave positive or negative comments depending on their experience with the moving companies.
Make sure the company you intend to hire is fully insured. You want a company that can guarantee the safety of your items throughout the process. Check the insurance status of your mover with the Licensing and Insurance Public to verify its details. When it comes to moving, don’t take any chances.
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Storage facilities
- Packing supplies
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Coast to coast moving
Why hire us?
Our vision is to be the industry leader in the provision of superior moving services at affordable rates. A-1 Auto Transport only hires competent staff who must pass a tough screening process to safeguard the welfare of the consumer. We are a fully compliant moving company that will ensure the safety and security of your belongings.
Talk to us
For more details about our moving plans, get it touch with our customer care department on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.