Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Westwood, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Westwood Long Distance Moving Companies
At A-1 Auto Transport our mission is to help eliminate the stress of logistics, planning, and handling of household stuff as you move. Our specialists will visit your home to do an assessment and formulate the best strategy to use. We want you to have a wonderful moving experience in or out of Westwood and promise to be with you throughout the process. Visit our New Jersey offices to book your date. We also relocate vehicles.
Hacks to make your move easier
- Order boxes and other packing supplies from a moving company near you or from the local stores. You need to start packing early to avoid the last minute rush. Use the small boxes to pack heavy items and the large boxes for light items like linen.
- Create a folder to put receipts, quotes, contracts and other important documents. It will be easy to refer to any of the documents if need be since they are in one place.
- If you are driving, have your car serviced before the move so that you can make the trip without developing complications along the way. You will also need to transfer your license and insure your car before moving out.
- Contact your credit card company, bank, business associates, doctor, and insurance company and let them know of your plans to move. Send them the new address so that all mail can be forwarded to your new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Affordability. The services offered by professional movers are convenient since they come as a package. They provide the packing materials, equipment, and trucks. Plus, you don’t have to get involved in any of the activities. They will pack, load, unload and unpack your household items and even help you arrange them. This comes at a one-off fee that’s calculated based on the size of your move and the distance to be covered.
- Economical. Most people believe it is expensive to hire a mover. But if you consider the expenses of hiring a truck, equipment, and people to help you load and unload you realize you are better off with a moving company. They provide high-quality services that make your move less stressful.
- Safety. Your items are valuable and deserve to be handled with care. The staff of a moving company has the skills to pack with speed and efficiency while ensuring that every item is delivered intact. They use quality padding materials to prevent your items and the walls from scratches and dents. Your belongings will be in good hands and you can expect them to be delivered within the deadline.
- Inventory. Professional movers have specialists who will take inventory of your household items without breaking a sweat. They will go through every room and create a detailed list of what you own. This will come in handy when accounting for missing or damaged items.
Things to consider before hiring a mover
Ask if they provide special services. If you have a piano or pool table, you want a company that knows how to handle them well. Give the movers details of what you are moving so that they may come prepared.
Check if your mover is insured. Reliable movers offer various insurance options for you to choose from. This protects your household items against damage or loss. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the company before accepting their services.
For your safety, only hire a licensed moving company. The FMCSA registers and licenses companies that have complied with the rule and regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation. Long distance movers are issued a USDOT Number while local movers are licensed by the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Long distance moving
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Storage facilities
- Packing materials
Why use us?
Since the early 90s, we have helped thousands of people move across the U.S. and overseas. Our team of experts is trained and well equipped to make your move easy and affordable. We do the planning, heavy lifting and even unpacking so you can settle quickly. We track our fleet of vehicles to ensure there are no delays in delivery. A-1 Auto Transport gives free advice to clients regardless of your destination or size of move.
Have any questions?
All the answers are just a phone call away. Talk to our moving specialists on 888-509-3213 to find out more about our services, offers, and products. Get an instant quote by filling out the form at the top of this page to see our affordable moving rates.