Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Westover, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Westover Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Westover is among the larger cities in Shelby County in the heart of Alabama. The city is known for its commercial prospects. Various multi-million companies have set up their satellite offices in Westover, offering employability to her residents. Westover is also a great place to live in. Most of the bedroom communities are located just by the outskirts of the city. Residents working in the city center often rely on their own vehicles to commute. When faced with the need for professional car shipping services, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a renowned carrier firm with more than two and a half decades of experience. Our service mix caters to both the needs of private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Westover.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Memphis to Westover||263$||263 miles||2-4 days|
|Westover to Tampa||386$||518 miles||2-4 days|
|Westover to St. Louis||394$||525 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Westover||578$||771 miles||3-5 days|
|Westover to Milwaukee||588$||784 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Westover||814$||1356 miles||4-6 days|
|Westover to Tucson||964$||1606 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Westover||1173$||2346 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Westover
Customer satisfaction remains paramount to us. We ensure this by having the most comprehensive scope of service in Westover. We are well versed with the profile of the region. We know which routes lead where, and which alternative routes can be taken to beat traffic. This facilitates timely deliveries to all locations when shipping cars to or from Westover.
We serve Carden Crest, Aspen Cove, Villages of Westover, Christopher Cove, Cottage Lane, Country Manor, April Lane, Lake Katherine, Willow Oaks, Deerwood Lake and Yellowleaf Farms. We also offer professional Westover shipping services to the neighboring towns including Birmingham and Hoover.
Auto transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycle owners have an advantage over car owners. Motorcycles are smaller than cars, making them cheaper to ship. We offer three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air option: The two-wheel is loaded onto a flatbed rack then hauled by a truck. The motorcycle remains exposed to the external environment, but it’s still safe.
- Containerized option: The two-wheel is loaded inside an intermodal container then shipped. It’s an expensive option that’s reserved for international motorcycle shipping.
- Crated option: The two-wheel is loaded inside a wooden crate. It’s a cheaper alternative to containerized mode.
- Interstate car shipping: Corporate clients are known to make their way to Westover for business meetings and seminars, some traveling from out of state. We serve such and many other clients from out of state by shipping their cars from their home state to Westover at affordable prices.
- HHigh-end car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers professional high-end car shipping services. If it’s a sports car, classic car, luxury or a collectors’ car, we ship them inside enclosed carriers which provide extra protection to the cars. The enclosed carriers also provide privacy for such flashy cars.
Types of cars we ship
We transport recreational vehicles, sedans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, buses, motorcycles, electric cars, vans and salvaged cars.
How to prepare a car for transportation
- Mind the keys: The driver will need the car keys for purposes of loading, offloading and parking. We advise clients to have a spare car key for safety, as the set with the driver may get misplaced.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks. An oil spill could cause mechanical issues, giving the driver a hard time when transporting your car. Also ensure all fluid levels are to their recommended levels, the tires have enough pressure and the car battery is charged.
- Have the car washed: Cleaning the car before the shipping date is important so as to ensure the car hauler’s inspection report is thorough enough. The report consists of findings from a careful examination of the car’s condition performed by the driver transporting the car. Any existing scratches, cracks, scrapes, dents and dings need to be documented to ensure the company is not liable for them. Dirt may cover some of these details, rendering the report incomplete.
- Remove all personal items from the car: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, under the Department of Transportation, mandates that no car hauler should ship any car with household goods inside. These include all clothing, electronics, appliances and shopping of any kind. Additionally, aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players, phone docks and external speakers are not covered under the in-transit insurance. We advise you also remove these to prevent damage or loss.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport offers nothing short of deluxe car shipping services. We tailor our service mix to specific vehicle profiles to guarantee effective shipping techniques for every type of automotive we ship.
We speak app!
A-1 Auto Transport’s official app gives you access to all our information on demand. It also takes just a few steps to place your order for shipping cars to or from Westover. Download the app for free for your iPhone or Android phone!